F/S: NodSpeed- K11 Front Upper Strut Braces

I have made some brackets to relocate the offending power steering pipes, it does mean you have to remove that small clip for the throttle cable but imo that's not a problem. They will have to be an extra £4 on top which is a shame but there you go.

Just a quick update..

New stock now available (made quite a few to hopefully keep me going over the uni period).
All items are now media blasted, zinc primed and then powder coated gloss black. This should keep them looking new for far longer and also give them better chip resistance. Price has remained the same :)

Just a quick update..

New stock now available (made quite a few to hopefully keep me going over the uni period).
All items are now media blasted, zinc primed and then powder coated gloss black. This should keep them looking new for far longer and also give them better chip resistance. Price has remained the same :)
Will these fit over a GA16 airbox?

If so, reserve one for me :)

Nod in that case hold me the rear strut and lower brace ill just have to get the omp brace as that fit round the air box ;)

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Nod in that case hold me the rear strut and lower brace ill just have to get the omp brace as that fit round the air box ;)

no problem, there is debate as to whether the OMP one fits no? some people say yes some say no i think. worth researching before you buy.
Ed

no problem, there is debate as to whether the OMP one fits no? some people say yes some say no i think. worth researching before you buy.
Ed
Yeah I will bud just keep hold of the other two buddy and ill sort it put soon :)

noddy! any update on the front lower?

maybe some middle bracing like what hondas can get?????!?!?!?

i just wanna brace everything!!!!!!!!!

noddy! any update on the front lower?

maybe some middle bracing like what hondas can get?????!?!?!?

i just wanna brace everything!!!!!!!!!
haha, be careful! some things need to move! ;)

Sorry but its the same answer I give everyone, R& D is on hold till June because Im finishing off my degree at the moment (wishbone bushes are part of my dissertation). I will keep people updated with new stuff though :)

All the best mate

Last edited:
How tricky is it to fit that pas sensor bracket! I've got the front bolt in but the lower back one....no....he don't wanna go in the hole....

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

I just left the back bolt out and did the front one up extra tight to compensate....that's good mechanics!

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Back