F/S: NodSpeed- K11 Front Upper Strut Braces

Item: NodSpeed- K11 Front Upper Strut Braces
Condition: New
Price: £42

IF YOUR CAR HAS POWER STEERING YOU WILL NEED AN EXTRA BRACKET AVAILABLE FOR £5 TO RELOCATE THE POWER STEERING PIPES ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE ENGINE BAY :)

So finally they are ready!! :D
I'v tried to keep the price super low which im sure everyone will appreciate. They are a straight fit to any K11 without power steering (see above), very simple to fit, takes no more than 5 mins and all you need is a 12mm spanner. I got the webbing and flanges laser cut, so impressed with the quality! :D

For those wondering how these work, here is a link which should help, I can also recommend this guy for lots of other good info.

the prices are as follows:
Basic unpainted brace - £32
Powder coated black - £42
Postage (UK mainland) - £13

Front strut brace compiled2 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
FIRST

This looks cool and I might invest in one when I have some spare cash wanting to be burned.

Seeing as this isn't a "crucial" part like the panhard, I can't justify £50.

Stop doing things like this, making me want to spend more money ;)

What differences do these make?

They are to stiffen up the chassis which improves handling, on its own it wont turn your car from jelly to touring car, but it will make a difference and they all add up :)
they also look pretty badass imo ;)

Iv not really put it in writing and guess i should, if people arn't completely happy with anything i make then i will happily give them a refund! I have a good reputation on here and plan to keep it that way :D

I want one but not till September when my mileage isn't being watched by my insurance company (little box insurance SUCKS) but ill defiantly get one I you will have some more by then??

Recieved mine today thanks ed!!!
1371225887936.jpg

No brace...
1371225916642.jpg

Test fitting not that you need to ;)
1371225969608.jpg

1371225991206.jpg

1371226006440.jpg

All painted :D
Awesome job mate! Thank you much appreciated :D

has very minimal effect on suspension cos the turret tops are so close to the bulkhead anyway.

the lower arm mount area supports more lateral loads and is structurally just dangling about so a lower strut bar will have more effect on handling stability.

sway bars, spring/damper strut and low profile grippy tyres have a more dramatic effect on handling

yes please
He said £15 (well, 20 originally but i knocked him down because I pointed out he already had the paint;). So would be 60 in total with postage. He works full time in Wales and paints at weekends so could possibly fit it this w/e or otherwise next w/e.

He said £15 (well, 20 originally but i knocked him down because I pointed out he already had the paint;). So would be 60 in total with postage. He works full time in Wales and paints at weekends so could possibly fit it this w/e or otherwise next w/e.
its flame red right? i would like it asap

you going to have to do the lower now too :) please

has very minimal effect on suspension cos the turret tops are so close to the bulkhead anyway.

the lower arm mount area supports more lateral loads and is structurally just dangling about so a lower strut bar will have more effect on handling stability.

sway bars, spring/damper strut and low profile grippy tyres have a more dramatic effect on handling

hi
have you any front strut braces in stock and will they clear the almera airbox
cheers
john
I have plenty of standard ones in stock but not sure if they will clear the almera air box. to give you an idea, they run along the top rear edge of the standard air box. I dont have an almera air box to test unfortunately. PM me if you are interested in a custom one for your needs :) (y)

Hey ed where's mine :p
(Stickers)

I sent you some! give it a couple of days, if they havent arrived ill stick some more in the post to you sir :)

Huggy444 is having some trouble with a front brace not clearing the power steering pipes with the 'N' web.
Currently trying to work out spacing the pipes away slightly from the tower. I'll update when we come to a conclusion.
Ed

No positive answers from huggy, will have to label these unsuitable for models with powersteering until some further research has been done :)

How much closer are we to a brace to fit the almera air box??

K.

No closer im afraid.
I dont have the almera air box so cant make one and havent had time to get hold of one. The current design is pretty close to the stock airbox so it certainly wont fit.
does the almera box sit further back compared to the stock one?

Back