No need for bigger cars with 2 kids (newborn + 2yo)

Stani1029

Club Member
Got our new pram today and i was a bit worried it wouldnt fit in the micra boot but luckily it does JUST!!!(not that the micra was ever under fire) the only thing thats effected is the parcel shelf but i reckon 2x3 inch spacers at the tilt brackets would allow me to use it :D

6ff69391.jpg

273641a8.jpg

in your face everyone who ditches a micra for a bigger car because of kids :p

The speakers can be ditched and the covers left in place if it comes to it not closing properly. When we go food shopping theres no need for the pram so the boot is empty for bags. Total win!! :D

I'm pretty sure our double buggy fits with the parcel shelf down (but the wheels off). I'll let you know tommorrow, we are using the micra to go out for the day because the Stilo is in the garrage.

this is what a true micra enthusiast looks like ^^^^ take note noobs

yeh mate one pratt listen'd to his misses and got,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a punto instead :laugh: i laughed at him,with pleasure
i could understand if he actualy got a bigger ride,but didnt:grinning:

i hear all the time that a micra is too small for a family... it seats 5 people and still has a boot load of space, what kind of super sized kids do you have?!?!

Its really not to small nex, if i had a third child id have a rethink. I class it as a 4 seater as 3 in the back as a squeeze

Its really not to small nex, if i had a third child id have a rethink. I class it as a 4 seater as 3 in the back as a squeeze

exactly, and if you got 3 kids, you wouldn't then go out and buy some massive 7 seater minibus, just something like a mondeo would probably do.

, what kind of super sized kids do you have?!?!

None that i know of, but there's a kid round here who's about 11 years old and weighs over 14 stone. I don't think any Micra could deal with kids that big!

I have a 3 and 1 year old. We can fit the double buggy in the boot with plenty space for speakers and small bags on top. Am waiting to see how our trip to ikea goes in a couple of weeks. Will need bungee cords just in case!!

replacin the spare wheel with tyreweld and removing the boot floor will give summore space for abit of shopping :grinning:

Back