For Sale 1991 Micra 1.2 GS Canvas Top 2 owner 36,500 miles with lots of history.

Billyo

Buy & Sell Member
Reluctantly for sale is my wifes K10 Canvas Top, we've owned since July this year and we are selling due to its too nice for our needs and really needs to be cherished by an enthusaist. We love this little car and it was fab in the summer. It has lots of history and many Mot's to show the mileage is correct. I can e.mail over more detail history and mots mileages to you if you wish too much to list here. I've taken some pictures, but the flash makes the paintwork look odd, it is all one colour! I took some better ones with my own camera but its decieded to go wrong and I cant get the off! It drives perfect, the only thing it will need a small amout of welding for the Mot which is due on the 6th December. I'm selling it as it is so you can get the welding done to your own standard, if I hav'nt sold by the 6th then I will get the welding done to an Mot standard a re-list with a price reflecting the work done. The body is very very tidy with exception of the nsr wheel arch that has some scabs. Everything works including the electric canvas roof which is fine with no leaks. The carpets look like two years old not twenty! The only other thats showing its age is the plastic trim around the parcel shelf, which is with car. Even has the original radio too. With a very small amout of TLC this is a showwinner. How many genuine low mileage canvas tops come up for sale?
How Much? As it is without me getting the welding done Im looking for at least £800.00 You can drive it away as it is taxed too till Feb (at least I think)
After i have the welding, depends on how much I have to pay some one to it!
I live near Kings Langley, Herts. 10Mins from M25 Jnc 20.
Any Questions email me.
Best to email if your interested and I'll call you back [email protected] My Mobile is 07771 637512 No Late calls please, we have a 11mth old baby!
Regards Robin.

Attachments

• micra 1.jpg
    micra 1.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 260
  • micra 12.jpg
    micra 12.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 232
  • micra 2.jpg
    micra 2.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 235
  • micra 6.jpg