Nissan Micra K11 1,3Gx 1999 ECU broken?

Hello from Sweden! (excuse my english spelling and grammar!)

I got a Nissan micra that had the usual problem with the air mass meter and i fixed it.
One month after this a similar problem showed up.. But this time it was not the air mass meter...

The fuelpump will not start if i don't put 12v directly on the pump OR on the relay in the engine room! There is no power in to the relay...
When i put power directly on this relay the thread on the air flow meter starts to glow?

The engine check lamp on the dashboard will not start to lightup now!

I have tried to change box but with the second box the engine check lamp starts to blink.

I have change almost everything on the ignition side at the enginebay and i have change the lambda probe (i think that is the english word for it).

I hope that you boy's and girl's understand my english :wasntme: and i hope that anyone know what to do.. The car has been standing for a mounth now :( . The project is on ice and the world is going to the end! :(

hi micran :grinning: i think the fuelpump relay is powered (+) from the ignition key, but wont work until the ecu connects the earth (-)
has your car got nats ?

The nats gone nuts... hehe

Yes the fuelpump started with the other ECU but i think the immobilizer kicks in with this box?

yes mate, it cuts the injector signals eh, if the fuelpump does,nt work with your original ecu but does work with the spare ecu, then i think you will have to get the spare one reprogrammed to your key

Are you sure about this? I got spark from the sparkplugs with the original box but not from the spare box. Tomorrow i will check with som firms i know if the could reprogram the box.

Are you sure about this? I got spark from the sparkplugs with the original box but not from the spare box. Tomorrow i will check with som firms i know if the could reprogram the box.

not really no fwn, members with nats problems usually say that the car will run if they drop some fuel down the throttle body, so nats does,nt cut the spark eh

yeah i know this i wierd... Do you want me to try enything with the car next time i'am out and fixes and tell you about the results? If that could help.

i dont know micran :grinning:
there are different pinouts/wiring for nats and pre-nats ecu,s tho eh, do you know what year the spare ecu is ?

Well i have 2 pics that maybe could help you to understand what is going on with the car!

On the first pic i show you how i have to do when i want the fuelpump and ignition to start! The check engine lamp start to blink when i have coupled like this and when i take away the cabels the check enginge lamp don't show up at all and the fuelpump is "dead". It's the same with both ECU;s..

On the second pic i show you what happens when i coupled the relay;s like this with the air flow meter.

[
relayj.jpg

airflowmeter.jpg

What is the problem?

Dude what ever your doing there is going to FRY your airflow meter (If it hasn't already). It did sound like you only needed a new ECU but you may have made it worse now.

Back