Next North East Meet - Saturday 28th June 2008

eltaylor001

North Rep
Well the next North East Meet is Saturday 28th June 2008, winner by 3 votes.

So all the it left is to decide a time and place. I reckon we meet at the Story Book pub in Boldon as usual, then head to another pub maybe somewhere for soft drinks and chat. Is 2pm a good time for everyone?

I'll start a list of planned attendance. If you just can't make at last minute please ensure you have a mobile of someone who is going and you let them know. I will PM my mobile number to those going to attend nearer the time. Lets make this one a good one and previous North East meets have had very poor attendance.

1. Ele

I'll pop along if I can. Not 100% sure though, depends on what work throws at me since I now cover North Yorkshire to Aberdeen.

1. Ele
2. Hugh (not 100% though)

im a might depending on work also as im goin on to 3 shifts soon so have to work every sat either half shift or full day so will let you no

1. Ele
3.ken aka jim (50/50)

If its for 2pm al can make it!! i'll only be able to stay 4 a couple hours as im at work at 6pm.

1. Ele
3.ken aka jim (50/50)
4. Dani 99%
5. Mick

Im a 50/50 atm cuz im meant to be going away with work on the night of the 28th so ill have to check my flight times

1. Ele
3.ken aka jim (50/50)
4. Dani 99%
5. Mick
6. Katie

1. Ele
3.ken aka jim (50/50)
4. Dani 99%
5. Mick
6. Katie

Sorry I can't make it, just found out it's like 100+ miles away. That should be called a North-North Meet, lol.

Hmm that is a long way away then haha. never mind. Just take lots of pics and i'll photoshop myself into them haha

This is looking more like a 100% for me now.

Bump, surely there's more around who can come. Come out from the shadows you lurkers lol

I know where is everyone. I'm going and I don't even own a micra anymore.

OH NO the secrets out. lol. Just wait and see what I got now. All I say is jap and 2ltr. (It's not that fantastic really).

Ele, look forward to seeing the new wheels.
Will see if I can drag Ian along and perhaps Amanda.

Guess it will be the same as last time, since there's no interest as per usual.

Oh! am hopefully bringing along another Micra and occupents so will boost numbers a little.

1. Ele
2. Hugh
3.ken aka jim (50/50)
4. Dani 99%
5. Mick
6. Katie
7. Laura and Chris possibly (Hugh's lot)

Another Meet thats near to you but not for us.. and when u do one near to us no one turns up :) good old MSC :D

always 150+ miles away wooop

NORTH WEST PLEASE MANCHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINDA WAY

dude it does say northeast meet, you could try and arrange a NW meet just see who might turn up

Look! I can understand if we said North Meet, but it cleary states North East.

Any how if a meet is so important to you, why don't you organise your own or come up? In the past we've had members drive down from Scotland to attend.

drummersiy I understand that its not always easy to drive such a long way for something but I have always done so. I used to live smack bang in Central Northern England making it a long drive for either a North West meet or a North East meet. But always went to one as often as possible. I still even travel miles for some. We drove 100+ last time for the ferrybridge meet.

Anyway if you are happy to drive the long distance your more than welcome to join us :). But all you have to do is start a thread to get interest in a NW meet, I'm sure there be a good few interested, they're a good lot the NWesters.

eye yea i know can try.. :)

and cars being worked on and no money for petrol atm inbetween jobs..

i wanna get it all finished but need "££

Living in Hebburn it'll be a doddle for me to attend, I'll be there for sure.

2pm is no bother, Story Book, yessiree.

Can the relevant person PM me their mobile number and I'll do the same?

1. Ele
2. Hugh
3.ken aka jim (50/50)
4. Dani 99%
5. Mick
6. Katie
8. Steven (Dewgel)

Cheers,

Steve.

Okay so how was this meet then?Anyone got any pics and stuff?
I'm moving to Lincoln this weekend, that counts as North East right? I'll be able to join in some meets soon :)

The meet was ok, but it was a while a go.
The last meet at Teesside was a bit disappointing, not many showed up.

Your more than welcome to attend the next meet, when it's arranged.

But best turn out is usually at the national meets like JAE and Santa Pod.

I should be able to make it, work should be a problem to get a day off =]
Even better its only a few mile away XD

1. Ele
2. Hugh
3.ken aka jim (50/50)
4. Dani 99%
5. Mick
6. Katie
8. Steven (Dewgel)
9. Dan

Cya then guys

Back