Red Micra Super S for sale

CMF_brionyandjesse

» CMF Member
Hi there -
We are selling my beloved Micra Super S. My husband agreed to let me have one when we first got married because it had always been my dream car but he is 6'6" and has had it with folding into the car and wants something bigger.
It needs quite a bit of work to restore it to its former glory inside and out or it could be used as just a run about (like I have) or for parts for a keen Super S lover.
It has just over 200,000km on the clock and has had 3 owners (we are the third). We can provide you with details of the work that we have had done since buying the car, most recently we had a new clutch and gearbox put in earlier this year. We'll consider any reasonable offer.
If your're interested then feel free to email us ([email protected]) or call 0423 727 079. I'm a teacher so you'll need to call outside of school hours.
Thanks, Briony
P.S. We live in the Blue Mountains.

CMF_brionyandjesse

» CMF Member
We'll take some pics this weekend and put them up. Price...we're thinking $2500ish. We had a new clutch and gearbox put in earlier this year and rego is until November. As I mentioned, however, the car does need some work inside and out.

CMF_brionyandjesse

» CMF Member
Here's the not as good side. You can see the dent in the driver's side door (from where someone reversed into me in a carpark, and the hub caps are not on (one is lost and the other is in the car). There is other minor cosmetic damage but the dent is obviously the main thing.

CMF_brionyandjesse

» CMF Member
...and here's the back...
If you want any other particular photos just let me know and I'll put them up.
She has her idiosyncrasies too...fan speed is all or nothing (air con works fine); 2 of the 4 air vents are damaged and some standard wear and tear on the driver and passenger seats and steering wheel. We put in a CD player but otherwise, all is standard.
Let me know if you have any questions, if you want to come and see it or make an offer. We're happy to negotiate =]

Back