Newbie buying 2 K11's

Hi all I'm Will from doncaster, Drive a subaru impreza and a ford ranger truck.

Just bought a lovely pink/red 2000 K11 to autograss.. Turns out I've bought the wrong engine type so.. I'm buying another :) this time with a dizzy..

If anyone wants any interior parts/glass from a 2000/2001 let me know as it'll only end up in the skip.

May have a 1.0 coil pack engine up for grabs too if i end up swapping the first engine.

That's all for now.

Im not sure yet.. According to one scrutineer I spoke to aslong as its 1.0 and "bubble shape" its ok.. According to the rule book its pre jan 2000 which are all dizzy I believe.

I never thought I'd say this but I could really do with that 5bhp so I don't get my ass handed to me by kids!

Anyone want a coilpack engine? Or are the heads interchangeable? may be a quick solution to my problem..

Sweet... scrap yard here I come! All i need to worry about now is wiring the thing up.. shame I cant run a carb or it'd be sooo easy!

i think most of the grassers run with the pre-nats (non imobilised) ecu mate, which is easier to wire the engine loom, and junk the rest :)

On the agenda today......

Attachments

• 1397304009835.jpg
    1397304009835.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 187
I've got another!! this time a 96 (i think) 1.0 with a dizzy! but its knackered.. sills and front cross member have seen better days so I think it's only good as a donor to rebuild the other one with the right engine.. Which begins tonight

Back