Hi, I'm a newbie!

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie to this forum but love Micra's so much I've just sold my K10 1L baby for a K11 1.4SE (ok, she's in shocking condition :down: but I'm going to get her looking super fab by the end of the year! - What is is with boy racers who think a car is there for bashing about and not having a care in the world!! grr)

I had my previous little baby for 6 years, she had 1 little bump but went like a bomb - I never had a problem with her but she was getting on a bit! I sold her to a lovely man who told me about this forum so I thought I'd check you out and see what help I can find in fixing my new baby up a bit! Pics to follow...

So, new baby has just been for her first wash (I actually could have done a better job myself but thought she needed a treat after the way she's been treated in the past!) :blush: But she's come out looking even more scratched, bumped and dented than before she had a wash! The dust sure hid a lot!

What to fix... Well where should I start? fwn She needs a new wing, new door, new bonnet and some dent removal and then I think she might start getting the respect she deserves on the road! The little things like the airbag light which keeps flashing at me, the immobiliser and new NATS key fob and the dodgy drivers door lock can wait a little while I think!

Posters, point me in the right direction!!!

See you all around!

Finally can get some pics up of the new baby!

HPIM1930.jpg

Not too bad from Far!

HPIM1924.jpg

Or from the Back!

HPIM1928.jpg

Or from the passenger side!

HPIM1931.jpg

But up close... geeeez she needs some work! :down:

Jump to the K11 section to start working through your problems plenty of help here if you need it

Welcome to the club! I like that colour in K11s, there's not too much damage there, hopefully shouldn't be too costly! :)

James.

Back