New Year S/E meet

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Right guys anyone up for a meet in the SE sometime in the new year.

Put down a yes, if you're interested and also if anyone fancies actually doing something?

With these meets a lot of people immediately say Yes and then are no showers!

Only mark an interest IF you are SERIOUSLY interested!!

Arnold: Whens your K10 planning to be back on the road?

lol, no thats new years eve mate, unless we get everyone down there.....then all back to James' for his mums famous bacon sandwiches!!!

YES
And i get it back next Feb mate - First meet for it is Donny, or Santa Pod in March

Don't really know yet, With you in West Sussex, and Arnold and James in East Sussex, logically somewhere in Sussex? Depending on if anyones else interested as well?

Would like to do Brighton Sea Front again, but not until there's sunshine about!

I'm in West Sussex! :p

Ems would be in of course. Gotta try and get Nex there too - and could just do ice skating or something again like last time! Great fun.

I could be interested depending on when and where...I have work to do on the car still that needs to take priority before anyone can see it lol

I could be interested depending on when and where...I have work to do on the car still that needs to take priority before anyone can see it lol

Do you need a hand Pete? I think the ST24s going to be sold as is as I haven't got the time or money to put into it....want it? lol

I'll look into everyones location and try to find a point that will suit everyone.

Ollie - Sheppey, Kent
James - Sheppey, Kent or Warlingham Surrey
Arnold - Horsham
Retepetsir - West Sussex
Pixieness - Herfordshire
Wrenchable - Dartford, Kent
Slyboogie - Gillingham, Kent
PeteST24 - Kent (Around Dartford IIRC)
Willenium - Herts
Scopez - London
Ems - Lives with Arnold
NeX - Box....somewhere west

Looking at all this I'd say somewhere off the south side of the M25?

I'm probably up for this - North London - will it be an event, or just a car park mooch?
Craig

Back