Regular Bluewater Meet?

James

Chairman
I was reading up on the AOC south meets forums (and posting too, lol) and it seems they are gonna start doing a regular meet up at Bluewater in addition to the one they have at Tonbridge.

I asked if I could come along to the B/W one and they said the more the merrier, so was wondering if the other Kent/SE people fancied coming along aswell?

At the moment, all I know is its this coming Tuesday, not entirely sure on a time, but I'd assume sometime in the evening.

Anyone else up for this?

James.

Could be int but what is it??? would be quite easy for me as i literally live on top of the hill at bluewater!!!

as far as i know at the moment its just a meet in the cinema car park. There was a large jap one last tues apparantly.

James.

cool what car ya taking, let me know if ya get a time as will prob be going clubbin at some point tuesday night as well!!!!

Djdr1veB1 said:
cool what car ya taking, let me know if ya get a time as will prob be going clubbin at some point tuesday night as well!!!!
I'll be taking the K11 mate :)
And I've asked them what time, so I'll let you know.

Anyone else? :)

To sum up:
Time: 8pm
Place: Bluewater Cinema Car Park
Date: Tuesday 28th (Tomorrow!)

I don't think there's anything planned to do, but there's gonna be plenty of modded jap cars to look at hopefully :)

If you wanna do anything else as well feel free to say :)

Hey there

Just seeing if anyone is actually going tonight if you are cool i'm planning on going am out for most of the day but will check at bout 7pm if anyone wants to meet up before and talk micra's that'd be cool other tha that see ya there!!!

I'll be getting there earlier than 8 as i'm coming straight from work, so I'm gonna go to McDonalds or something cos I have one of those new voucher booklets :cool:

I have fotball at 7 tongight so won't be there, might try and make iut to the next one though

James said:
I'll be getting there earlier than 8 as i'm coming straight from work, so I'm gonna go to McDonalds or something cos I have one of those new voucher booklets :cool:

Oh god! No more messages on msn please about you feeling sick :p

Nah it's ok, I had a dose of Gaviscon last night, sorted it right out! :D (It tastes utterly disgusting though, and the texture is so weird :sick: )

Back