NEW Wheels!!.. -pics-

kristian

One Way Mule
Finally got my wheels on the Wide Arch Micra...

They are Borbet Type T- Super lightweight. 14''x9'' ET15

with Falken 195-45-14 STRETCHED Across!!!.. cheers Elliot!!

dscn27241ta.jpg

dscn27367jg.jpg

dscn27378ro.jpg

Just goes to show what can be done with a micra!!!

Uk rally styling with also a Euro look!.....

Looking good man, but get oversized tyres. Will look better.

Take it your going to colour code the mirrors to?

coilovers next mate!! see raceworx his set look cool

and those are very nice wheels

possibly the nicest k11 in the club but dont think they suit the car to be honest, why did you get rid of the m3 mirrors?

It doesnt look right in that last pic, just looks all out of proportion really, nice wheels though. It would definately need lowered alot more aswell, or bigger tyres as said. I would have stuck these on it
th.jpg

The ones on the right.

I looked into 'Rally' type wheels, but with the width I needed and a love for all things deep dish... what could I do?

B-BEN i got rid of the mirrors as i prefer the original ones to be honest..

like the wheels but dont seem right on your car dude, but get it sat on its buttocks and it will probably look ten times different!

dscn27444lq.jpg

dscn27468px.jpg

Perhaps its because noone has seen them as Ive seen them I think they are a perfect fit...

The car is actually really quite low.. may be possible to lower some more but will risk the bodywork...

looking good Kristian mate! i know u been waiting for a while now for those so worth the wait eh ;) ill see em tomorrow anyway :)

nah mate i think they are perfect. i love borbet wheels. one of the nicest k11 micras ive ever seen. do not change a thing. i see what you mean now about the ride height, leave it as it is. are u running on spacers or have you go the proper track widening kit

og.. 14by9 thats crazy lip on that...maybe you could rent the space out lol...

standard mirrors suit the car the best and imo leave em black...

coilovers would give a better ride tho

and the last pics you posted do look better than the others,it looks lower,,,ide still get coilovers tho

kris, if you ever come to sell this car - gimme a shout first ha ha - ah and why get rid of the clear lights?

droool !!! that is such a sexy car mate, the wheels are perfect although i'd personally have them in black :)

where'd you get the wide arch kit from? i like front bumper on that. will it take super s fogs?

looking really good mate, keep up the good work :D

Big_ben said:
kris, if you ever come to sell this car - gimme a shout first ha ha - ah and why get rid of the clear lights?

Kinda regret selling them- but needed the money.. will get some more now given half a chance..

NeX said:
where'd you get the wide arch kit from? i like front bumper on that. will it take super s fogs?

The wide arch kit was a Custom ONE off jobbie... which I got hold of, A prototype if you will. I since Went to a lot of effort to get some copies made. The 1st I sold to dusk for 350. since he had put on his car and since sold it to K11 Stew... im now not making anymore copies..

The front bumper is based on the super s one and came with brackets for the front fogs.. i removed these on mine as i wasn't really keen on them...

What you got in mind for your Stew? something similar?

so far since i bought 'saj' off dusk ive:

fitted a new hub,
bad boy'd the bonnet,
flushed the tailgate,
customised the grille.

will be tinkering with the engine very soon when i get a chance to get to some scrap yards.

wheels wise im still undecided, probs go for 15s or 16s, we both need those coilovers off raceworx tho!!

kristian said:
The wide arch kit was a Custom ONE off jobbie... which I got hold of, A prototype if you will. I since Went to a lot of effort to get some copies made. The 1st I sold to dusk for 350. since he had put on his car and since sold it to K11 Stew... im now not making anymore copies..

The front bumper is based on the super s one and came with brackets for the front fogs.. i removed these on mine as i wasn't really keen on them...

:down: :down: don't suppose you still have the molds? would love to make a track car with a kit like that on it...

if anyone is selling a wide arch kit let me know :)

Back