Steffan Wheels

CMF_dewr41

» CMF Member
I plucked this pic out of the show pics on the homepage. After a bit of quick research and a talk to my V-Dubbing mate, it appears they are Steffan wheels. Lets be fair here, this micra looks the dogs nuts seeing as though little has been done to it. It just goes to show what a set of nice wheels and a lowering kit can do. Anyway, you can buy these wheels in a number of configurations, all 14 inch in diameter. From the other pics it looks like these are set up 7x14, either et24 or et15, maybe even 8x14 out back. Was just wondering peoples' thoughts on these wheels and if anyone knows the exact set up here?! I really want some and I do know where I can get some from. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• 13761.jpg
    13761.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 35

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
just looked at your profile dewr41. same colour car as mine. if you want those wheels i think they would look pretty awsome mate on your micra.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
impossible for the road,front sway bar clearance will be a big problem,i had problems with mine tried to drive out the driveway,and the driveway is very close to level.And my setting was a bit higher than that.

See this......(not mine)

Attachments

• 13805.jpg
    13805.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 42

CMF_dewr41

» CMF Member
Haha, those 2 ^ pics are just ridiculously low!! I'd only be looking at about a 35mm drop so nothing too drastic. Well, in the UK every other road has a pot holes or speed humps on it so you just can't go that low! The original pic I posted doesn't even look that low?! And yeh, the dibble here would probably try and do you for not having the correct width of tyre, but I know people who drive around with wheels wider than the body work and I haven't heard of any problems. (Toyo do the Proxes T1-S in 195/45R14, so I think they would be appropriate?). I still wanna know the set up he's using here though?! If anyone at all has any clues?! Peronally, I would go for 7x14 et24 up front and 7x14 et15 out back, possibly an 8x14 et15 though I'm thinking that that would just be taking the go-kart look a bit too far!

CMF_Pyro

» CMF Member
I think the car you're talkin about is in fact lower than you think, note that the picture was taken near the ground. Also, your car wont look that low when lowered 35mm. Im not saying 35 is too high, but if you want the same look as on the little red car you should go lower.

Back