New suspension

Bad times guys, I rolled the micra down a ditch in the snow.

NAWT.

Really, I'm posting up coz I've fitted new spax competition dampers to the car, and wanna spread how amazing the car feels now! If anyone has an opportunity to buy dampers, spend the bit extra instead of getting bilsteins and buy the spax ones.

You wont be disappointed!

Luke.

Sorry, I'll get some photos of the spax!

It's just the dampers, but the car's lowered 50mm anyway, Matt is the one who recommended and supplied them! Awesome pieces of kit!

The guys at the garage had to cut off the old ABS brackets and weld them onto the new dampers, they sprayed them black too to stop rust!

Highly highly encouraged edition for anyone to be like wow, this feels MILES different! Need to get a decat made up now, and some cams, and freaking GA16 injectors! THEN, maybe the uprated antiroll bar on the back?

Luke.

Will you be bothering with a new map for these modds? With out it them 1600cc injectors are totaly pointless and a waste of time they will just over fuel like mad

Course I am! I've been advised by Matt Humphris to do so. The guy seriously knows what he's talking about! It's a lot of help, thankfully!

I would've got it turboed, but at the moment, this student is just too poor! If I saved up, then it wouldn't be a problem!

Luke.

Back