performance springs/dampers etc

T

tom_nellist

im after a set of lowering springs, mainly to make the car look better but would also like better performance, i was going to buy just a set of springs but got told that id need to uprate the dampers aswell, but wouldnt wanna spend loads getting a new kit. therefore im asking if anyone has a second hand suspension kit that i can buy :grinning:

oh and its for a k10 :k10: ;)

you will need shocks on a k10 due to the age they will be very weak and possibly not working on the rear as its common,

if you want a firm suspension setup get new front and back monroe uprated gas shocks, and if you can (but i doubt you will) find some of the rare custom made figaro lowering springs as these are what i have and rate them highly recommend them, if not buy some new ones for a k10

also you will most probably need new front bump stops as they crumble away

turtle how much will your springs lower the car, and how much do you want for them? i do have msn but dont go on that often instead email me at [email protected] if you have anything (this applies to anyone lol).

and do i definately need to uprate the shocks as i dont wanna spend masses of cash!

turtle how much will your springs lower the car, and how much do you want for them? i do have msn but dont go on that often instead email me at [email protected] if you have anything (this applies to anyone lol).

and do i definately need to uprate the shocks as i dont wanna spend masses of cash!

Right, I'll have to let you know. Im not sure as to what exactly they are since they're on a friends car which is being scrapped. So once I get them I'll let you know more :)

Will be getting them around valentines day I think.

Also have Boge Turbo Gas shocks and 35mm springs. Was just gunna scrap them with the car but could maybe take them off, although it still needs to move, so may need some standard springs. Its a bit of a chew on to get them off really, as I just want rid of the car now, but if you really want them you can have the full lot for £100?? Let me know mate.

Back