New person with a well know car.

Hi there. My name is Alex and I'm from brighton. I've recently joined the Micra owners by swaping 2 Silvia's with George. I'm the new owner of the SR Scraper!! Now I'm totally new to Micra owning and before seeing this car and speaking to george I wouldn't have though of it. But glad I did.

What can I say about the car, The car looks AMAZING!! Every one seems to love how it looks. How ever the handling on a car this low... it's taking a bit of getting used too. I'm hoping over the next few months with a bit of help and advice from you girls and guys I think I can bring this car on.

I'm planing to come to the next meeting near me, Brighton one on 6/2 and looking forward to it.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I live just outside Brighton in Lancing but if I put that people have no idea where it is!
Riding like a brick isn't the issue, it's the tram lining and bump stear, should be easy to fix if I can find the right parts..
Not really much else I want to do. Thinking about bucket seats for sure, but sorting out the suspension & tracking is my first point of call. A friend is saying turbo is the way forward. How hard is it to turbo these engines?

welcome...theres a few threads on the go at the minute with micras being turbo'd, best bet is to have a spy and take what info you need from them. :)

imo its not really that hard.

Back