should i keep or change my grills

• keep my grills?

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • change my grills?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
hey guys, im having i debate with my brother and gf, i think i should change my grills and they think i should keep them, i have added 2 pics to show you

the green one is mine and the grills i have just now, and the second one is ems new car (sorry i stole your pic and idea) which is what i want to change to

so can i have your opinions please, should i keep what i got or change them???

Attachments

• micra1.jpg
    micra1.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 235
  • micra2.jpg
    micra2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 222
soryy dude i gota say keep the one u have got now!

but i dont like either one of them,lol

why not cut the grill off and put a pre-facelift grill in its place.

I say keep it, altho i prefer mine :p

Just seems a lot o hassle changing the whole bonnet when your not certain if u want to do it or not!

The green one looks like daniella westbrook....

my preference is the yellow one

I say keep it, altho i prefer mine :p

Just seems a lot o hassle changing the whole bonnet when your not certain if u want to do it or not!

he wouldn't need to change the bonnet.

because you have used the later facelift grills to mesh, it doesn't look right in my opinion, i'll try and get a pic up of mine if i can find it.

here we are, beat you to it shaun :p

ahh, but i was getting a pic of car same colour as babyboom's,

it's more of a primera gt style, but with silver mesh instead of black like on the gt

Attachments

• 18012007040.jpg
    18012007040.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 18012007041.jpg
    18012007041.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 170
i thought they were one part!! Oh well, guess i've gotta check my car out a bit more lol!! :glance:

no u unbolt them and then the chrome bit comes away from the black bit but i checked on mine the other day and the bolts that hold it in are on the black bit not the chrome so i dont know how u would resolve this

no u unbolt them and then the chrome bit comes away from the black bit but i checked on mine the other day and the bolts that hold it in are on the black bit not the chrome so i dont know how u would resolve this

yeah the chrome bits are clipped onto the black plastic so you need to remove the whole grill to seperate them

i know but wat i ment is how would i mesh it but keeping the chrome at the front but needing the black bit to bolt them back in if u get me

i know but wat i ment is how would i mesh it but keeping the chrome at the front but needing the black bit to bolt them back in if u get me

well thats the easy part, brute force and ignorance ;) thats what i done to mine, i just pushed them together really hard to get it to clip back in again

cheers for the comments guys, looks like im keeping them as they are then

Back