new member here!!!!!!

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
Hi guys.....just want to introduce myself here on this micra forum.

I am the new owner of sodaniel's Micra.
Owning a micra is a little different for me as i have always been into rear wheel drives.....i also own a A31nissan cefiro which i will be setting up for drift......the cefiro has a number of mods and will soon be making upwards of 380HP.
Previous rides include: show style 92 EG civic sedan (LEG17), Blue widebody 02 cyborg ZR Mirage (110KWatw), EK9 99 civic hatch..non VTEC SOHC with bolt-on for laser TX3 turbo made 168HPatw, and Mazda RX7 FC3S s4 13B extended port (fully built) with T04Z made 413HPatw.

I purchased the Micra with the intentions of driving it daily and possibly a little track work, as it has the JDM feel about it.
I have been out of the scene for a while as my cefiro is in compliance and the 9 months prior to owning the cefiro i had been driving a little honda fit (jazz).

I have a question for those who are in the know up here in Queensland (Brisbane).....you all now what Daniels Micra looks like...well...i am having trouble finding a guy who will do a road worthy for me.......anyone know any dodgey guys????
I dont really want to throw the interior back in it just to get a roadworthy certificate.....
If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone on here.

Thanks to anyone who can help me

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
Hey thanx for the comments guys.....

(smidge)
did you drive it up to bris? that woulda been an adventure :D

Yea i sure did drive it up.....was heaps of fun...made it back in 9hours....it rained a little bit south of tweed which made visibilty a lil hard as its got no heater and 1 window wiper.
Well worth the trip, i was really impressed about how much you can punish the car......and she takes it.

(sportsclassic)
i had a cyborg mirage rally car fun little thing. mine was a ex mirage cup car converted to a rally car.

Yea the little Mirage was a fun package....
Mine wasnt a import...the body was AUS dilivered but i imported the engine from Japan....apparently came out of a rally car.
Very free revving....reminds me of Honda's B16A...GOTTA LOVE LIFT
all i really needed for it was coilovers....i was running some after market brand struts n springs...firm but still nowhere near coilovers.

Oh almost forgot....im living in the Sunnybank area (south bris)

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Can't wait to see that little beast,and to think that it originlly was in Sydney when Jing owned it and drove all my parts up to Queensland and now the car lives down the road!

Back