New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd join up for some info and what-not on behalf of my girlfriend (she wont join in fear of being victimized aha)

l_1d1bde16bc114afbb38ee9093cfe63ab.png

The little beast is a 1.3 Super S that she bought just over a year ago for about 475 quid, she loves it, it's her baby, the picture is from a while back and it was standard, now it has the small domed wheel caps, decent and tasteful stereo, new slightly larger tailpipe, the obligatory cuddly toys and a few more small bits to make it stand out

Since she's had it there's been the odd fault or two, just stuff like bits of trim needed replacing and fuel cap release was knackered (which I've fixed now) but all in all it's been great

Faults still to sort are a small water leek from the screen, rattling from under the bonnet, sounds like a heat shield that's loose and the cat's been spat out

Mods to come are rising sun fuel cap, square plate on the front, possible March decals instead of Micra, badge-less grille and who knows what!
(Y)

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay and look through the k11 bklogs for some ideas mate

Hello and welcome to the club, we don't victimize people on here unless they're corsa drivers, lol. only joking.

welcome to the club tidy car, where abouts in staffs are ya? be down that way tomorrow to pick me partners daughter up from her dads, will be knocking about rugeley,cannock,hednesford

Or Saxo owners :p

Welcome to the club!

and puntos or any other chavmobile that seems to be european :p

Welcome to the club mate hope you get some good inspiration from our blogs and enjoy your time here. Its full of information so dont hesitate to use the search button :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back