New forum member here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcD

Ex. Club Member
Hello, I've been lurking for a week or so and thought I'd introduce myself :) I've just bought a rather mint 1995 K11 last week with only 60k on the clock and have found this forum to be a good source of information. I bought the K11 as I'm currently doing a lot of travelling with work so I needed something that wasn't extremely slow and was also quite economical. I also own a couple of S14 200SXs so I like my Nissans :D As you can imagine with owning 200SXs, I have trouble leaving cars alone for long, so I've already been eyeing up Nismo bits for the K11, so don't be surprised if it's not long before it's got every Nismo component available on it LOL :)

Welcome to Micra Sports Club.
The first rule of Micra Sports Club is: you do not talk about Micra Sports Club.
The second rule of Micra Sports Club is: you DO NOT talk about Micra Sports Club!
Third rule of Micra Sports Club: if someone yells "stop!" or slaps the dashboard, the drive is over.
Fourth rule: only two guys to a car.
Fifth rule: one journey at a time, fellas.
Sixth rule: the drives are bare knuckle. No shirt, no shoes, no weapons.
Seventh rule: journeys will go on as long as they have to.
And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Micra Sports Club, you have to drive.

Welcome to Micra Sports Club.
The first rule of Micra Sports Club is: you do not talk about Micra Sports Club.
The second rule of Micra Sports Club is: you DO NOT talk about Micra Sports Club!
Third rule of Micra Sports Club: if someone yells "stop!" or slaps the dashboard, the drive is over.
Fourth rule: only two guys to a car.
Fifth rule: one journey at a time, fellas.
Sixth rule: the drives are bare knuckle. No shirt, no shoes, no weapons.
Seventh rule: journeys will go on as long as they have to.
And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Micra Sports Club, you have to drive.
Haha nice!

Welcome along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back