New lady in my life

So I got offered a 1985 Saab 900i take it or she gets scrapped, what can u do ?
Mot passed advisorys for no plate and oil leak.
here are my 2 ladys together.
DSC05479.jpg

The Saab needs some work but like the my Micra she will a running work in progress :)

Saabs make good aircrafts but i would have burntbthe car, not worth the trouble even to drive it.. BUT thats personal opinions, ive known them tonhave electrical faults on many of them and even my cousin had a blsck one in turbo quite a few years back, just bought it and that same night he parked up after work and an hour later it was up in flames, fire brigade said it was typical of a saab and they even knew that, heres the best part, apparently the car was owned by a high priest of the Church Of Satan UK..... So something went wrong. Hahahahahahaha...

J

that satin church part Blew the lid off right their :) Kapppoeeeee!

dont park the saab near anything of value,,,,,good call ;and no where did anyone say they dont like what you posted

You are pathetic, if you don't like what I posted don't reply.

loooool, i did say personal opinion and i wouldnt call it pathetic, just being realistic,oh sorry if i touched your nerve about the saab,maybe it was a sentimental thing...however just keep away from the dark forces, seems like evil has already taken the saab company away from the makers... as for automotive, they dont exist anymore allthough the makersdid try and buy parts of the company backfrom satan...

j

dont go no where! its a misunderstanding thats all.
i like saab cars and others here too,you doing restoration or is it good condition?

Back