My girlfriends new March!

So my girlfriend gets the awesome of the year award. She bought a K11 March cause she wanted something fun to drive. But she didn't pansy out and go for an automatic 5 door, no, she went for a 1.3 litre, 2 door Nismo kitted version!

Here it is just after it arrived, next to mine.

IMAG0670.jpg

She was so excited to drive it, we didn't take too many pictures. Below are the quick few we took before taking it out for a drive!

IMAG0671.jpg

IMAG0672.jpg

IMAG0673.jpg

IMAG0674.jpg

IMAG0675.jpg

IMAG0676.jpg

Alright, the good, the bad and the ugly.. only in reverse in order.

The ugly: The brakes are so far pooched it's scary. I'm talking almost to the point of metal on metal. Throw in an extremely healthy dose of rusted discs and that's a recipe for disastrous brakes.

The bad: It's hard to see in the photos but the paint has quite a lot of scratches in it. No dings or dents, just old paint. A quick respray and that should bring it up to snuff.

The good: Zero rust. Interior is minty fresh, like new car almost. Engine is healthy as healthy can be and sounds great. Apex full cat back exhaust, just needs a header and downpipe to really liven it up. No slop in shift linkage at all, tight as tight can be. Steering feels good. Suspension doesn't feel worn out, although, new shock absorbers couldn't hurt. And most importantly, it was cheap, coming in at only 280,000 yen with inspection (which usually costs 80,000 yen)!

Alright, if I get home sometime this next week before the sun goes down, I'll run out and take some pictures of the interior, engine and underside. Also, expect plenty of pictures of the girly swapping in new pads and discs in the near future as well!

Cheers
David

Looks in good condition, it might just be the pics but dont think ive seen that colour blue before.

If the scratches are light a bit of a polish might be easier, quicker, cheaper...because as you say its hard to see in the pics, doesnt look like theres any issues with it :)

Guessing she doesnt fancy lowering the car, would look even better with the tyres just going under the arches. :D

Best of two worlds. Now you really have to go to the meetings I told you in PM Cheers

mate does your girlfriend have a sister?hehehehehehe! i am crazy about women that love nissan! :grinning: very beautuful and rare in greece nismo ste. i also bought recently a k11 2000 model and i am looking for a full nismo dredd for my second proncess! do you have anything in mind??

Back