Morning, New member :D

Good fun tbh, I started with cutting lengths - to many loose ends. I did the lot in one continuous 9meter piece. Was tricky as there are parts you cannot get to... oh, wear gloves and old clothes... lesson learned. I now have itchy hands :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

26secs in gents, my best mate driving, I had to keep reminding him to drop it a cog ;)
Action & Crash Touristenfahrt Nordschleife Nürbur…:

Made some harness leads up
a4yqahag.jpg

Slight hiccup installing oil cooler
e9ahu4e4.jpg

Pulsar oil pump on, new pickup arrived today so the sump is back on and sealed.
Oil relocation kit filter final position sorted, had to make a new bracket as the fittings are pretty large. Intercooler now mounted to new cross member.

Now need to cut the oil lines to length, mount oil cooler and decide on final rad... Intercooler pipework to do and exhaust.... and still no baby, 3 days over. Keeps me busy i guess

Pulsar oil pump on, new pickup arrived today so the sump is back on and sealed.
Oil relocation kit filter final position sorted, had to make a new bracket as the fittings are pretty large. Intercooler now mounted to new cross member.

Now need to cut the oil lines to length, mount oil cooler and decide on final rad... Intercooler pipework to do and exhaust.... and still no baby, 3 days over. Keeps me busy i guess

Ha ha, your life is about to change forever, you are about to find out what busy is. ;)