New Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie

Half Micra Half Primera
Hey everyone!

Loved Micra's for a good few year now and finally got round to getting myself one today. Pick it up on Thursday so I cant wait!!

Its an X reg K11 S

Not a newbie to Nissans, had an Almera 1.4 and currently a 2.0 Primera so my lil dinky micra is the 2nd car. Im on the Almera & Primera owners club so I thought id join up and get a hatrick :D

Hope to learn lots of new stuff about the car!

I just need to pick a name for it now :love:

Katie

woohooo another girl....

bout time too, (not that the others arent fantastic, but it was becomin a bit of a sausage fest).....lol

only joking, make yourself at home..

it was becomin a bit of a sausage fest).....lol

That made me laugh!

Im used to being outnumbered by bloke members, theres only about 4 female members of the Primera Owners club! :glare: :suspect:

Welcome, there's a few of us North East lot around, and a meet planned for the 22nd of Sept if you're up for it?

lol starting a thread here called "new girl" is asking for trouble with a lot of these guys lol :p joke... is your new car 1.0 or 1.4? just curious lol

Already seen the NE meet, should be handy if its at the galleries, its only across the road from me really !!!

Its a 1.0

Well i picked him up lastnight and im in love with it! I just want to go out and drive some more!!

Im tempted to take a half day at work just to go out for a drive in it!:laugh:

welcome to the club :D enjoy your stay :D

call your new car, mini pasty monkey :D that would be soo cool :D mine is called dave :D

Why on earth would i call it that?! Thats just silly o_O :D

Its called Marvin :wasntme:

ah now that you mention is, its does sound silly ;) lol

Marvin :D i like it....sounds like it should be a green car tho

"whatever floats your boat" and i must say this is the longest introduction thread i think i've seen!!

might be to do with the fact your female:p lol

i personally haven't got a name for my car

Oi you, theres nowt wrong with being called Marvin......

.... if your a car or a small martian

:D

hehe nope, marvin is a great name for a green car. would be silly on a red one tho ;)

alot of people on here have their username as the name of their car, could have done that, but ITS TOO LATE NOW :p hahaha.. actaully if you talk to the mods i am sure they will be more than happy to change it for you :)

or a magician....

my cars never had a proper name...but has gone under about 6 different project alias's

I think Marvin suits it...... Im open to suggestions....

20070831_085857_35532891afd8b49.jpg

you'll know "him" better than us :) is if it says its marvin to you then id stick with that regardless...

Names, Names, names.

If thats your car, how about THE SILVER EAGLE.

My car is called Mike, he was given to me by my girlfriend who named him.

But his colour is China Blue, so he sounds a bit gay, lol.

Nice looking car by the way.

Welcome!!

I ended up calling the ST, Darth Midget, now I'm thinking it needs to be black but i really like the white...maybe Mini Storm Trooper instead...it would be apt then coz it would be an ST in name and make... I think i need my meds... ;)

This is a long introductory thread :suspect:

welcome anyway!!!
nice K11 you own!!!

name...humm....how about........"hi ho silver" only joking!! :p

have you got any plans for your micra if dont mind me asking?

naps

Ive got a few things id like to do.... mostly little cosmetic tweaks to tide me over until i contemplate anything bigger.... clear repeaters, polished rocker, tints, alloys..... nowt too special but ive already got a nice shiny new head unit in it :D

sounds good!!!
well if you join as a member......you can get 10% discount on some micra parts :grinning: lol and get your repeaters cheaper!!!

uve only been on here a couple of days and already where trying to sign you up lol!!!! so my apologies!!!!

anyway if you start getting parts, maybe make a "micra blog"?? keep us all update, but you dont have to!!

Ive been trying to sign up but the PC at work just doesnt like Paypal at the minute :glare:

Ive been trying to sign up but the PC at work just doesnt like Paypal at the minute :glare:

ok fair enough!!!
send a cheque lol..........ill stop joking in a second cause as if ud have a cheque book on you, a stamp, and an envelope lol !!!

plus some membership packs come with stickers....which would smarten her up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back