new drivers act and smoking while driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if another doctor wasnt able to piece my shattered bones together and repair the severed arteries yes, I was given a 35% chance of living, a 15% chance of keeping my leg and a 5% chance of ever walking again, but I beat the odds, and bear in mind that this was in the late 70's when there was a shortage of highly trained sugical staff in this country.

sonic said:
maybe if another doctor wasnt able to piece my shattered bones together and repair the severed arteries yes, I was given a 35% chance of living, a 15% chance of keeping my leg and a 5% chance of ever walking again, but I beat the odds, and bear in mind that this was in the late 70's when there was a shortage of highly trained sugical staff in this country.

you was very lucky mate

its a good job he was taught by a white man

sonic said:
Damage to who? as a biker for 25 years and a car driver for 20, and seeing a lot of mileage around the country, and having a few accidents along the way, I can say in my opinion that a car in an accident is far more likely to cause damage to other people and property than a bike, but I don't agree with restrictions, it would be more productive to educate road users better than restrict them.

I meant damage to other people, property :)
You can educate people as much as you like, they still don't have to follow it though, every 17-year-old knows that if they crash at speed, they will likely hurt themselves or some-one else, thing it, they don't think that they will crash - you can't educate some-one to lose the belief of indestructability inherent in youths.
So do you agree with the restrictions on motorcyclists?

Good to hear you beat the odds after your accident htough :)

y does the uk hav soooo meany homeless people an they still insist on letting other people into the uk to work in fish factorys wearhouses an places like and give them mobile phones paid houses and let them do what they do in there country BUT if we go to there county an act like they do here then we would be hung on public display! im sure most homeless people in the uk would want to work an earn a living!

RIK said:
its a good job he was taught by a white man

So when the white supremacists have purged our sacred shores of the dark scourge, what then? the white foreigners? what then? non heterosexuals? what then? the disabled? what then? people with the wrong coloured eyes? what then? people with ginger hair? eventually there would be nobody left to deport, its time the world came to realise that people are all the same, colour doesnt matter, the only difference is their culture, what's wrong with a bit of diversity, if everyone was the same then wouldn't life be a bit boring.

Craig said:
So do you agree with the restrictions on motorcyclists?
Good to hear you beat the odds after your accident htough :)
No I dont agree with restrictions on motorcyclists, although the cbt program has been a success in reducing accidents proving in this case that education helps. In the early 90's the government set a target to reduce casualty figures amongst road users, it was given ten years to hit the target, motorcycle injuries reached the target within 2 years, car injuries have only just reached their target, but bicycle casualties are the highest they've ever been.

sonic said:
So when the white supremacists have purged our sacred shores of the dark scourge, what then? the white foreigners? what then? non heterosexuals? what then? the disabled? what then? people with the wrong coloured eyes? what then? people with ginger hair? eventually there would be nobody left to deport, its time the world came to realise that people are all the same, colour doesnt matter, the only difference is their culture, what's wrong with a bit of diversity, if everyone was the same then wouldn't life be a bit boring.

WN dont have a problem with eye colour,gays,disabled,hair colour...so why wouuld they do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back