new drivers act and smoking while driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I know its a problem all over - my family live in NZ and Oz, and they complain about it all the time.

I just hate it when Asylum Seekers are put into a camp in france to ship over here - why the hell doesnt france give em asylum if they're genuine?

complaing about a guy cleaning your windows and getting violent is nothing to do with asylum. if that kind if situation occurs then its the police fault for not stopping it from happening. if window cleaners do that they need to be put in a cell. then they should be asked if they want an optional prison head shave only £5, when they say no, proceed to cut their hair, if they complain slap them.

Krian said:
my family live in NZ and Oz, and they complain about it all the time.

what did they do? lol (joke)

big firms like them to come into the country because they can pay them hardly anything and they are happy,british people will do these crappy jobs but they arent stupid and want to get payed a wage to reflect it.

They should be in a cell anyway - they are "illigally" in the country.
Exactly the same as "illigally" taking items from a shop.

Rik - consentual slavery exists in this country, and that is what it ammounts to - people who do the jobs we dont want to do. (we used to get the slaves to do it, now we just pay them hardly anything at all)

Dusk said:
Rik - consentual slavery exists in this country, and that is what it ammounts to - people who do the jobs we dont want to do. (we used to get the slaves to do it, now we just pay them hardly anything at all)

yes but if we got rid of them,we would still get those jobs done

even the legal ones that come to learn here should go back to teach there own,maybe one day they ill be able to survive on their own

i fail to see the problem here, how is the uk loosing out? if they are illegal then they are not getting benefit. if they are legal then they have a good reason to be here.

nizzanz1 said:
i fail to see the problem here, how is the uk loosing out? if they are illegal then they are not getting benefit. .

so where do they live?

i dont know. you mean the illegal ones?
if their paying for accomodation or providing a service then should be ok.

How can they pay for anything - they are illegal and cannot work to earn money.
How can they provide a service, they are illegal and cannot work to future our country/economy.

They are illegally in the country - if you were do do something illegal would you be arrested?

nizzanz1 said:
i dont know. you mean the illegal ones?
if their paying for accomodation or providing a service then should be ok.

yes the ilegal ones.paying with what? providing what service thats so special we cant provide it ourselves?

i still dont see the problem. if you are saying they commit crime then they will be arrested. we have laws for people doing things that are illegal.
if you were in charge what would you do to make things better?

nizzanz1 said:
i still dont see the problem. if you are saying they commit crime then they will be arrested. we have laws for people doing things that are illegal.
if you were in charge what would you do to make things better?

why let people into the country that commit crime when we have our own problems (see my sig)

i would remove alot of laws and bring some old ones back

** They are committing a crime by just walking on our isle! **
The people who are in charge of the laws have another agenda it seems.
If I was in charge, they would be voluntary deportation, we would give them money to leave the country and go back to there homelands. (if they are not safe there, they should follow the CORRECT procedure)

Dusk said:
** They are committing a crime by just walking on our isle! **
The people who are in charge of the laws have another agenda it seems.
If I was in charge, they would be voluntary deportation, we would give them money to leave the country and go back to there homelands. (if they are not safe there, they should follow the CORRECT procedure)
LOL and that is why you dont rule the country!!!!

Thats not a very nice thing to say..!
My points are valid, benifitial, and can be backed up with facts.

If you ruled the country, what would you change then, in all seriousness...?

Dusk said:
Thats not a very nice thing to say..!
My points are valid, benifitial, and can be backed up with facts.

If you ruled the country, what would you change then, in all seriousness...?
well it is not realy something i have thourt about but i will!!! (just for you LOL!!)

nizzanz1 said:
i fail to see the problem here, how is the uk loosing out? if they are illegal then they are not getting benefit. if they are legal then they have a good reason to be here.

Actually, a large portion of illegal's do claim benefit - usually fraudulently, for instance my dad got a letter a couple of weeks ago asking him to repay £4300 in tax credits (I think, may have been another benefit) which he has never claimed - turns out someone pretended to be him and claimed them.

Additionally just because someone commits a crime doesn't mean they will be caught - half of all murders in london are solved which was a point the Met were boasting about, but that still means half of em are unsolved, and these days most 'minor' crimes are ignored by the police, petty theft etc.

But the biggest thing I have a problem with is this: http://tinyurl.co.uk/bavd

People seem to be really good at confusing issues in arguments like this. First off, the whole argument about dealing with the big problems and ignoring "pointless" small problems is a rubbish one. Society would quickly fall apart if we did that.

It's fairly clear to see that most people's impressions of asylum seekers and immigration were gained from tabloids, where they commonly present opinion as fact.

Asylum seekers make up less that 15% of the immigrants to the UK. The rest of them all come here with skills and something to offer. The UK is very short of skilled workers in many sectors, and foreigners can fill this gap. Efforts are being made to reduce the number of asylum seekers, but statistics shows that most end up gainfully employed.

Illegal immigrants, again, aren't the benefit cheating low lifes that they are portrayed as. It's estimated that a large proportion of them work for cash in hand as labourers, bar workers, cleaners, and the like. And a recent government report about benefit fraud shows that they are less likely to commit benefit fraud than an average UK citizen.

And there aren't people in the UK to do the jobs they are taking. We have a huge number of people with useless qualifications, no skills that are in demand, but feel they are above working as cleaners etc. In the business that I work in, we don't employ people from the UK because we can pay someone from another country a lot less and they will work a lot harder and better.

sonic said:
I disagree on this point, upon passing a bike test under 21s are restricted to 33bhp for two years (soon to be made under 25s), this effectively limits them to about 100mph, what is the average 1.4l capable of reaching compared to the average 1.0l? Also, the government are trying to sneak in a new piece of legislation stating that once a rider passes his test and is limited to 33 bhp, he/she then has to take further training and a test to progress onto a more powerful machine.

What does more damage if you stack it, a car or a bike?

I say 1l for a year is a good idea.

Andrew said:
People seem to be really good at confusing issues in arguments like this. First off, the whole argument about dealing with the big problems and ignoring "pointless" small problems is a rubbish one. Society would quickly fall apart if we did that.

It's fairly clear to see that most people's impressions of asylum seekers and immigration were gained from tabloids, where they commonly present opinion as fact.

Asylum seekers make up less that 15% of the immigrants to the UK. The rest of them all come here with skills and something to offer. The UK is very short of skilled workers in many sectors, and foreigners can fill this gap. Efforts are being made to reduce the number of asylum seekers, but statistics shows that most end up gainfully employed.

Illegal immigrants, again, aren't the benefit cheating low lifes that they are portrayed as. It's estimated that a large proportion of them work for cash in hand as labourers, bar workers, cleaners, and the like. And a recent government report about benefit fraud shows that they are less likely to commit benefit fraud than an average UK citizen.

And there aren't people in the UK to do the jobs they are taking. We have a huge number of people with useless qualifications, no skills that are in demand, but feel they are above working as cleaners etc. In the business that I work in, we don't employ people from the UK because we can pay someone from another country a lot less and they will work a lot harder and better.

i would love to know where you got you %'s from as tony blair has just admitted he doesnt have a clue how many are in te u.k to start with

if we had the choice of no immagrants and to give jobs back to the "lazy" british people today,i think we would

Andrew said:
Surley being paid "cash in hand" and not contributing to Income Tax and National Insurance is fraud??? :suspect:

their good skills that you say they have..why bring skill into a counrty that doesnt need it? why not put it to use in their own struggling country
they also bring trouble into every aspect of life.

Andrew said:

forgot to mention this little beuty...omfg!! they are illegal immagrats,this means they are not suposed to be in this country.but hey its o.k because they work illegaly and get payed illegally and dont pay tax.not to mention where they live illegaly

all the negatives you mention rik though are no reason why they shouldnt be in our country. there just a reason why the law and management needs to be sorted out for them. there is no reason to send them back to their own countries. if they want to be here let them be here.

nizzanz1 said:
all the negatives you mention rik though are no reason why they shouldnt be in our country. there just a reason why the law and management needs to be sorted out for them. there is no reason to send them back to their own countries. if they want to be here let them be here.

thats just it..they want they get

nizzanz1 said:

they live better in our prisons than in their own countries, and we can't afford to keep them here..simple as, there's too many people in the country as it is

i agree there is too many people in uk.
it just seems unfair to block peoples access to here.

rj007 said:
Surley being paid "cash in hand" and not contributing to Income Tax and National Insurance is fraud??? :suspect:

Yes, but not benefit fraud. You'll find a lot more citizens of the UK dodging tax than any immigrant, illegal or not.

no..we used to have freedom of speech.untill they came over

"they"....i love it!

it's a very serious argument but funny none the less!!

politics, the bane of everyone's existance, and the only thing that allows us to live in a "civilised" society!

RIK said:
i would love to know where you got you %'s from as tony blair has just admitted he doesnt have a clue how many are in te u.k to start with

if we had the choice of no immagrants and to give jobs back to the "lazy" british people today,i think we would

Rik, you clearly don't understand the difference between an asylum seeker, an immigrant, and an illegal immigrant. They know exactly how many immigrants there are here, and 15% of them are asylum seekers.

All the numbers with illegal immigrants are estimates, as you couldn't possibly know for sure how many are here. But bodies have taken a good guess and published the figures.

We need certain skills in the UK. We are short of doctors, nurses, engineers and many other skills. Immigrants with these skills enhance the UK.

rlees85 said:
really dont know what your trying to say, if 1.4 is too much or if limiting cc at all is not a good idea.

I'm saying that limiting motor cyclists to 33bhp has had no difference to accident figures, it's a statistical fact that the majority of bike accidents happen below 30mph, even a 3bhp moped is capable of this speed, however a large percentage of car accidents are caused by going too fast for the road conditions or bad judgement of their own abilities, so limiting new drivers to a lower cc car does make sense if you look at it in that way, however, any sort of limitation is only another method of the government keeping the general public in check and to generate more revenue and these are bad things, so no I'm not in favour of restrictions in power or engine size, but I do agree that new car drivers should have compulsory training by a recognised and licensed agency like bike riders have to not lessons in their dads or uncles car with a family member sat next to them, education is whats needed not oppression.

Andrew said:
Rik, you clearly don't understand the difference between an asylum seeker, an immigrant, and an illegal immigrant. They know exactly how many immigrants there are here, and 15% of them are asylum seekers.

All the numbers with illegal immigrants are estimates, as you couldn't possibly know for sure how many are here. But bodies have taken a good guess and published the figures.

We need certain skills in the UK. We are short of doctors, nurses, engineers and many other skills. Immigrants with these skills enhance the UK.

http://www.24dash.com/content/news/viewNews.php?navID=57&newsID=5876
paragraph 3....even i could have a guess if he doesnt have a faintest

dont pakistan/india/africa need dctors more than us?

being a WN is not a bad thing

rlees85 said:
lmao how is that even racist??!

BNP, white supremism, the organisation called "Stormfront", nazi symbolism. Chances are the 4 people that have been detained are inciting racism or hate against some group of people. Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to do that.

Andrew said:
BNP, white supremism, the organisation called "Stormfront", nazi symbolism. Chances are the 4 people that have been detained are inciting racism or hate against some group of people. Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to do that.

you are wrong.we dont think we ae superior.or hate groups of people we just dont like things they do..every WN is different and wont share the same views as the next guy

RIK said:
http://www.24dash.com/content/news/viewNews.php?navID=57&newsID=5876
paragraph 3....even i could have a guess if he doesnt have a faintest

dont pakistan/india/africa need dctors more than us?

being a WN is not a bad thing

Ok, let me spell this out. They do not know for sure how many ILLEGAL immigrants there are. They have estimates. You could never know how many are here, but people who know what they are doing can estimate it.

They know how many immigrants (that means legal immigrants) are here.

Those countries may well need doctors more than us, but we still need them, and pay a decent wage in a first world country. I know where I would rather work.

Being white nationalist is just a nice term for a racist.

Andrew said:
Ok, let me spell this out. They do not know for sure how many ILLEGAL immigrants there are. They have estimates. You could never know how many are here, but people who know what they are doing can estimate it.

They know how many immigrants (that means legal immigrants) are here.

Those countries may well need doctors more than us, but we still need them, and pay a decent wage in a first world country. I know where I would rather work.

you dont need to spell anything out
we do not need them at all...they need us!

Craig said:
What does more damage if you stack it, a car or a bike?

I say 1l for a year is a good idea.

Damage to who? as a biker for 25 years and a car driver for 20, and seeing a lot of mileage around the country, and having a few accidents along the way, I can say in my opinion that a car in an accident is far more likely to cause damage to other people and property than a bike, but I don't agree with restrictions, it would be more productive to educate road users better than restrict them.

IMO, if you want to smoke. Pull over somewhere safe and get out then have a cig. Phones are banned, so should smoking. its a dirty habbit anyway and its not good for you.

Ian

RIK said:
you dont need to spell anything out
we do not need them at all...they need us!

An Indian doctor saved my leg and life after a bad accident, it was also an Indian doctor that operated on a malignent tumour my mother had thus saving her life, I would say that we needed them at the time.

Andrew said:

do you think its racsit to force multiculturism on a white society??
where if we had our way racism would not excist

sonic said:
An Indian doctor saved my leg and life after a bad accident, it was also an Indian doctor that operated on a malignent tumour my mother had thus saving her life, I would say that we needed them at the time.

and if that doctor hadnt have come over you would have died...yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back