New car

New car - new pics

As I said in Micra Man's Yaris t-sport thread, I've just put a deposit down on a new car.....the Micra is going on Thursday, all being well. My new car is a 51 plate t-sport...... I can't wait!!!!

I'll be really sorry to see the Micra go though.....it's been such a great first car - cheap motoring, reliable and great fun to drive. Anyway, I still hope I'll be welcome to pop in from time to time, I certainly won't rule of a K12 in the future, or even a K13 if and when the time comes!

Anyway, here is the new toy - I'll pop up some more pics when I get it. :)

244.jpg

paddymarsden said:
can i ask how much it was please,very nice indeed. looks better than a K12

It was listed at £5695. Got it for £5k including the trade in of my Micra.

Cheapest within 100 miles of me was £4995 for a car 6 months older, 9000 more miles and on a private sale. Doing a national search, the cheapest on Autotrader is £3995, so I don't think I did too bad.....they seem to hold their value really well.

and you still haven't made it to any micra meets :p

nice car :D looks really good, any plans for it?

NeX said:
and you still haven't made it to any micra meets :p

nice car :D looks really good, any plans for it?

Yes, I know I know. :wasntme: I wasn't going to do anything to it, but the wheels will need replacing at some point, I'd like some subtle tints and I'm very tempted to get a nice aftermarket exhaust too. :blush: I'm going to have £500 left over from my loan..........

Ben said:
nice car, by the way Lucky is doing fine :p

Oh good, I'm glad! :D

Picked it up today....can't stop grinning. Was sad to see the Micra go, I nearly cried, especially when I stopped down the road and saw it drive past me. :down:

DSC00650edit.jpg

DSC00653edit.jpg

Back