new car what should it be?

you can get 24 hour insurance cover. It does depend on the age of the driver and the age of the vehicle. Unsure of specifics.

whats up with the n16 ? the 2000reg onwards almeras you can pick up for as little as £950 seem a newish car for the money,hopefully the engine is just as basic as the micra,primera as im intrested in one as its cheaper to insure a 1.5 2000 reg almera than it is a 1.3 micra

"Critics

The N16 Almera offered great improvements over the previous generation Almera in terms of handling, tyre grip and drive dynamics. The N16 Almera felt much more sure-footed on the road and was exceptionally nimble for a plain family car.

While the previous generation Almera was considered spacious for its class, the N16 Almera was lacking in rear passenger legroom due to a shorter than category average 2.53 metres (99.6 in) wheelbase."

I don't know what kind of car you're looking for. Be a bit more descriptive.

if I can get a decent spec n16 I think Il buy one otherwise I might just have to go for the gti if its still forsale......

yeah was thinking something like that as I know the insurance would kill me on a 2.0. Il try get one with the mod cons like abs etc even alloys...

se or s version probably

Back