new car cause pain

sparkie

aka WELLY
since saturday moring my mouth has been hurting. now got my nissan 200sx on the road and enjoying every mintue of the turbo think the pain is from grinning so much.
but don't worry. i definly not selling the micra.

We need pics welly!!! Hope your having fun with it tho, and drive carefully!!

welly said:
since saturday moring my mouth has been hurting. now got my nissan 200sx on the road and enjoying every mintue of the turbo think the pain is from grinning so much.
but don't worry. i definly not selling the micra.

What colour is it? Also what model, S13, S14, S14a? I'll have to keep an eye out as I'm only in the town next door to you :upside:

i love 200sx' its either one of them or a skyline for me next car lol u never know :D get some pics up!

Very nice... what size engine u got? and what u paying for insurance if u dont mind me asking :)

1.8 turboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just under £1300 fully comp.
and loving every mintue.
strange thing is driving back from darts last night i did not feel the urge to put my foot down. and drove like a sunday driver all the way home

thats not that bad... lol im waiting till im 21 lol :D then the micra will be gone and another car will takes its place lol

ive seen that loads lol ppl get really fast cars and drive them slow.. i would probly be the same :) no need 2 race around if u know its super fast. lol

Back