New Car

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
well people, as of yesterday i am the owner of a 1999 almera gti, been looking for a new car for the past week or so and went to see a car on saturday and bought it, its a dark metallic blue colour with 87k on the clock, fsh (all nissan except last 2 services) totally immaculate except from some stonechips on the bonnet, interiors also immaculate, everythings perfect with it even to the point as it has original hu and full toolkit, all original alloys are immaculate including a 5th alloy as a spare! im just totally chuffed with it! looks like a totally standard unmolested example.

unfortunately tho this means the micra has to go, if i could afford to keep it i would and make it a proper project car. also all my parts that i have off the car will be up for sale, ill get everything posted up in buy and sell when i get round to it.

ill get some pictures of the car up when i can lay my hands on a digi camera as i aint got myine available atm.

oooooo v nice hun!!!
i also hope u will stay active within the club and still attend our ne meets:)

oh and if ur sellin the wheels seperate id b interested:)

yes danni ill most definately be staying active in the club, met a great bunch of people on here and i would be keeping the micra if i could because of that!! ill let you know about the wheels also

Congrats mate, welcome to the gti club, lol...

U will not be let down mate, I have had my gti for just over a year now, and I still dont know wot the limits to the car are, lol

yeah its got plenty of poke thats for sure, still havnt had a chance to proper test is myself just been kinda takin it easy otherwise ill have to take another loan for petrol money.....

well my dad used a quarter of a tank driving it back from hartlepool cus i wasnt insured and that got me worried a bit but i put £20 in and it took it from on the empty line to halfway between 1/2 nd 3/4 full so im thinking maybe the tank on em aint that big??

They aint huge no, i think its 38-40 gallons (is that right)

But u will get loads more miles from filling the tank rather than just puttin money in here an there... Thats wot i find anyways...

haha mate no havent been to pics, that was at roker retail park just next to mine, havent been using it much as yet, still been using the micra to go to and from college and that,no good just leaving it sitting therea plus its less painfull on the wallet and i dont think im carful enough yet to drive the gti around durham without getting wrong of the police, you see em hiding everywhere with their speed guns grr

Back