Need to make it quicker

i have a 1.3 s and i went to santa pod yesterday and im running 18 flat at 74 mph i need advive on how to make my car alot quicker but not bracking the bank to much as there was people just looking and asking am i running it down the strip :( not happy but who cares what they think ... any advice would be appreciated thankyou

Put it on a diet. Remove everything superfluous. Check out Franks blog and Ferritboy for some quality weight loss programs, stani's turbo too and there are plenty of others.

Then hang a hairdrier off the front of the engine and get some quality management running.

cheers bud what u mean by the hairdryer ?? i stripped all seats out yesterday but i may have to take glass out n replace with perspex i think .

hairdryer ? oh flyer :laugh:

dont even consider peoples negative attitudes its your project!!
how many people got the heart to do that run? not many i bet keep it up
inlet/outlet exhaust helps?
birthday? have a nice one

Orr save your money and just fit a GA16 engine they only cost £150 and then £200 to fit...........U instantly have 115HP sorted :blues:

Excess weight is very bad my friend, those good people at nissan have over enginered these little rockets, every gram not needed must go!
Lightened flywheel is a good mod for better acceleration. Then concerntrate on inlet and outlet mods!

thanks R-REG-SR was a good bday and thanku every one for ya comments will use every bit of advice and will keep ya posted bout whay i get at the next run what ya brung !! anyone over this area on 22 august > santa pod it would be nice for someone with a quick micra to show a few cars up lol would it be better lowerd or not ?? anyone got any bits or sale?? thanks again

Back