need the wiring diagram for the barrel

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
Hi if any one can get me a wiring diagram for a nats equipped micra 1996 barrel so i know which wires are which or if someone can provide me with details on which colour wire does what.

thanks

Also if you guys can tell the best place i should tap into for the brake light + wire and where its easiest to tap into the door switch/ dome light.

thanks

Hi if any one can get me a wiring diagram for a nats equipped micra 1996 barrel so i know which wires are which or if someone can provide me with details on which colour wire does what.

thanks

Also if you guys can tell the best place i should tap into for the brake light + wire and where its easiest to tap into the door switch/ dome light.

thanks

its easier if you tell us what you are trying to do. are you after the ignition pinouts or the Nats pinouts?

the ignition pin outs to wire in immobilizer. and if its possible the nats pin out of the little black unit stuck under the barrel. If have experimented and figured some out using a probe but its an awkward position and i cant seem to unplug the plug from the barrel.

thanks

the ignition pin outs to wire in immobilizer. and if its possible the nats pin out of the little black unit stuck under the barrel. If have experimented and figured some out using a probe but its an awkward position and i cant seem to unplug the plug from the barrel.

thanks

i did a guide in the k11 guides section which should give you a rough idea of the pinouts on the ignition. i think its called "how to hotwire a k11"

as for the nats it depends on what version, there is an ECU diagram that includes the Nats unit if you search for it, but i would leave the nats box alone.

there is a pink signal wire going to the ecu from the nats box, i am sure this is the trigger

Back