Need some help

Hi guys!
Im after a gearbox for my 1 litre Nreg micra hollywood.
I have posted a thread in the wanted section for it too.
Just wanted to know which gearbox will fit my car as in, gearbox from cars of which year?
There is one for sale on Ebay from a V reg 1litre car so wanted to know if that will fit my car?
The ebay item number is 130295639803
Any advice or help will be really appreciated.
Thanks

thanks for the immediate response frank.
really helped.

what about this one on ebay?
item number is 230330826678

I know it says 998cc but its not.the guy just added this description after i asked him to check:

"This Gearbox was removed from a Nissan Micra LX (1993) L reg. 1275cc. Please ignore previous description.Thanks Ed"

Please let me know again.
Thanks

kyzersoze, the 1.3 g/boxes are the bigger ones (same as post98 1.0,s) if you can,t find one in a local yard, i would take up matt,s offer personally :)
(and i would,nt bother too much about milage etc)

ok thanks alot frank.will be contacting matt tomorrow then.

i just have my doubts about the mileage?i need a perfect working gearbox.im new to the micra world and have a micra whose gearbox could be heard all over the UK.Don't want one with a similar problem soon.

ok thanks alot frank.will be contacting matt tomorrow then.

i just have my doubts about the mileage?i need a perfect working gearbox.im new to the micra world and have a micra whose gearbox could be heard all over the UK.Don't want one with a similar problem soon.

kyzersoze, the k10 g/boxes are a bit fragile, but k11 ones are pretty bulletproof imo, and usually outlast the car :eek:
i think you would be very unlucky if you bought a duff one

ive a full car with perfect running gear in it and would probley be easier to transfer engine and box together than it would just doing box.....

Back