Need some help

I've got myself a wee 2000 inspiration and I'm looking to mod it out, mainly aesthetics but mechanical advice would also be a big help too.

I'm based in Northern Ireland and I don't know how to do most of the things I want to do or where to find the materials to do them (this is my first car and I want it sitting perfect by the time I pass). My budget isn't big but anything that I can't get cheap enough can be saved up for but, I don't like buying off the internet because I can't really see it for myself before I buy it but this doesn't mean I won't.

This is everything I want to do to it;
Paint the interior (all of it, even the roof)
Remove the carpet flooring and replace it will chequer plate flooring
Bucket seats
New pedals
New radio or even how to put in a an auxiliary cord adaptor
New exhaust (performance, new back box, straight pipe etc)
Wheel arches as I have a set of 17" alloys to be put on it
Wind deflectors

I was also wondering on how to disconnect the horns so that I can take them out to spray them again and if anyone has any advice, tips or suggestions on how to increase the bhp, acceleration and speed etc without it being to costly it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for any replies in advance.

Last edited:
More responsive engine with a sports filter....or cone filter fiited.
De-cat will give you a bit more oomph!!!!!
not a lot but a bit.
Lower it, it'll feel like you're going faster !!!!!

Thanks davyboy, but if I de-cat it does that not use more fuel or give me less mpg?
Hello bud. More power = less mpg as a rule.
You won't boost your power by a lot with small mod's, you need a turbo on her for that.
Go into the search bar on the front page and type in what you're after, it's all there.
I see you want to put 17" alloys on :eek: don't think you'll manage that buddy, check out the search bar again to see if anyone has managed it.

Hello bud. More power = less mpg as a rule.
You won't boost your power by a lot with small mod's, you need a turbo on her for that.
Go into the search bar on the front page and type in what you're after, it's all there.
I see you want to put 17" alloys on :eek: don't think you'll manage that buddy, check out the search bar again to see if anyone has managed it.
I was wondering if you would know what kind of turbo would fit best?

These are the photos of just one on, before and after and thanks DannyG

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The 17 inch wheels are 20.5 cm wide, if I can pick up a decent enough set of 13's or 14's I will probably swap out but since I'm not even on the road yet I have a little time to sort it out

15" is the most accurate In terms of speedo readings, or am I wrong? I have a set of 15s for sale but Ireland is abit of a trek haha

Back