Freebies for the club ??

Don;t know if it's of any use to you guys but thought I'ld offer...

We've just replaced our Nissan Flags at work and the old ones were going to be thrown out so now have them in the house!!

At every Nissan Dealership you should see 3 big Nissan Flags (the long thin ones), two white with Nissan in Red and one red with Nissan in White.

I've got a complete set of three which will be free to a good home, they've been flying for a while so do need a run through the washing machine (they are machine washable, I would PM an admin but cant do that for free... hey ho!!!

Though they could find a home with the club, might even be useful for JAE!

Any admins want to give me a shout or let me know how they can be contacted, Kev ??

These would be great for JAE methinks! Drop me an email - james at micra.org.uk :) i'll cover postage for you :)

Edit: oops beaten to it lol! Share em? ;)

James,

As promised a photo to give you an idea of size, all three are the same size....

DSC00075.jpg

As promised heres a photo to give an idea of the size of the flag, I haven't got anything that measures that long but thought I'ld use my house asa measuring stick :D

DSC00078.jpg

K10Daz said:
He has three, anychance of me gettin one if there is a spare one goin m8?

Daz, am only giving them up as for use by a club, not being nasty but if were going to private individuals would have put them up on ebay :D

Back