Need the MSC's help again

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
is there anyone that can pick up and store two cars for me? they are in Staffordshire and have to be moved and i don't have any money right now to come and get them myself.

one doesn't have an engine but there is a towing frame in the back, and the other car has a towbar. the other car should run, but i think the battery and tires are flat, they have been sitting for nearly 2 years now, outside and under a cover.

if not, and i can get the money to come over, is there anyone near that area that could meet me, maybe at a trainstation or something, with a whole load of tools and give me a lift so i can try and get them working? i know i will need a battery, tyre pump, petrol, spark plug wrench and maybe some oil

thanks everyone

Wish I could help dude, but that's too far for me, and we also don't have the space :( we have enough trouble parking our own cars as usual lol
Good luck I hope someone canhelp!

where abouts in staffordshire mate i might be able to help out in someway won`t be able to store them though

the idea now is for me to come and get them so that is what i have to work out now, but anyone who could lend a hand would be great because i have to get the car roadworthy while i am there or i don't get home.

they are at this postcode:ST10 3JG if that helps

about an hour away from me but if i`m off when you come i will be able to lend a hand i will chat to you about it on facebook when it lets me back on lol

Right i am coming over on the 14th next monday, and i am going to be in Staffordshire on Tuesday, if there are any smart people near by that want to help out with my car that would be very awesome! and if anyone knows near by of good MOT stations etc, that would help too

i will see what shifts i`ve got next week when i go into work on wednesday mate an see if i can help out

that would be awesome mate, i am really worried about this car, if it doesn't start then i don't get home! it should be ok, but i am a bit worried about maybe mice eating the wiring

that would be awesome mate, i am really worried about this car, if it doesn't start then i don't get home! it should be ok, but i am a bit worried about maybe mice eating the wiring

If the battery is flat (which is most likely) once you've jump started it turn the rear window heater on, it'll kick start the alternator and charge the battery (Y)

If the battery is flat (which is most likely) once you've jump started it turn the rear window heater on, it'll kick start the alternator and charge the battery (Y)

thanks for the tip but i think its worse than that, i think the battery is fully dead so it will need replacing

i should hopefully be going up to Staffordshire on tuesday and coming back wednesday, then off to Sweden on Sunday.

That'd be cool if you can, be nice to see you - we have next week off so will work well!

that would be awesome, i want to have the car legal by wednesday, but i really dont know how it will go, i think i am going to be very busy, which just means i might not be able to come down to you but if you could come to box that would be great!

I will try - but I'm running extremely low on the funds this month - I dont get paid until next week!
We eill see!

I will try - but I'm running extremely low on the funds this month - I dont get paid until next week!
We eill see!

i hope you can, i am going to be so pushed to the limit, i doubt i will be able to do anything at all!

two spare batterys but no idea how to get one to you. could store one car for you but not two but again it would be down to you to get it here(Y)

two spare batterys but no idea how to get one to you. could store one car for you but not two but again it would be down to you to get it here(Y)

thanks mate, its no problem now, the cars are getting trailered down south where i have "guys on the inside" that will make it legit enough for me to drive them to Sweden. the boat and plane are all booked so thats the way its going at the moment.

Back