Need Some Guidance!

J.Starr

ポケモン - 狂信的な
Hi Guys, Ive just bought a 1.0 1999 K11 Micra and was wondering if anyone had any tips or links or anything to help get her looking, sounding, feeling a bit better?

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated ^^ Thanks.

J.Starr said:
Hi Guys, Ive just bought a 1.0 1999 K11 Micra and was wondering if anyone had any tips or links or anything to help get her looking, sounding, feeling a bit better?

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated ^^ Thanks.

Loads and loads of info like that. Just need to search and all the answers shall be yours.

Check the k11 blog section to see what other people do :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Thanks for that, ive found a few things, but its really hard to find the parts, especially with the large amount of posts i went through being quite old :/ I was just hoping if anyone reading this has any links that they could send them my way :) all is muchly appreciated

Thanks for that, ive found a few things, but its really hard to find the parts, especially with the large amount of posts i went through being quite old :/ I was just hoping if anyone reading this has any links that they could send them my way :) all is muchly appreciated
What sort of bits are you looking for?

eBay is a good start and you'll find most things on there at reasonable prices.
Humphris Oxford sell lowering springs and pretty much everything to do with upgrading K11 Micras! His prices are fairly steep mind you.

And the buy&sell section here, plenty of activity and some gems do come up quite often :)

Just small things like lowering springs, little bits for the engine, wheels of any sort, basic, little parts that give you a little more without spending an unbelievable ammount :) Ill check thebuy&sell section though :)

Back