Some parts if you need them

Hello!
Admins feel free to relocate this thread if I've put it in the wrong place (I'm still new)
I have a few K11 bits that I don't need anymore, have a look:
k11a.jpg

•Parcel shelf: Basic parcel shelf for without a lower centre brakelight. Has a cracked off section at the top right of the picture, seat side, but the fabric holds it in place. I don't see that as any harmful damage as it doesn't effect the useability and isn't really visible.
•Wipers: Not great condition. These are just here in case anybody recently went to a drive-in zoo and monkeys pulled yours off. They function. Last time I used them they were a bit juddery on the front and noisy on the back.
•UK Second Facelift Tail lights: Full units including bulbs, fully functional. Both had some orange/red paint sprayed on the plastic edge but it's worn a bit.
Left side has a crack that is so minor you can't see it in the image, on the reverse light. (It really is tiny. Even I am okay with it.) Slight chip on the top where my boot strut decided to fall off, again very very minor. Same area has a bit of a scratch. Condition in my opinion is still very good.
•Indicator stalk: Non-front foglight. Good-as-new condition and everything works.
•Wiper Stalk: Good-as-new condition and everything works.

I knew I'd forget to add something:
k11b.jpg

•Second Facelift inner chrome trim from the grille. Good condition.

I'm not asking for much from these especially as we're on the MSC. If you could cover the postage and maybe a small contribution that'd be great. I really need to get this stuff out.
Also if anyone has a Suzuki Bandit I have parts for that too.

Thanks guys!

Interested in the wiper/indicator stalks if you still have them. Will they fit a 1993 k11 as not sure if they are different on facelift models?
Oh and much do you want for them bud

Interested in the wiper/indicator stalks if you still have them. Will they fit a 1993 k11 as not sure if they are different on facelift models?
Oh and much do you want for them bud

Nothing's gone yet, but I would check, '93 is pre-facelift right? I once had a '95 and the stalks were different. The electrical connections are different, smaller maybe.

Nothing's gone yet, but I would check, '93 is pre-facelift right? I once had a '95 and the stalks were different. The electrical connections are different, smaller maybe.

I'll have to do some homework and find out as you could be right, maybe someone on here has the answer?

Back