buying k11 need some advice!

well i'm looking to buy another micra again this time with power steering!
well i've seen a few but wanted to know if this is worth it
1999 NISSAN MICRA 1.0 Profile 5dr Hatchback with 64K mileage for £900ono in red.
is this a facelift model?
is it worth it?
or
1999 NISSAN MICRA 1.3 SE 5dr Hatchback with 58k mileage for £750 in black no offers!

cheers

yea they are both facelift mate but check they have power steering and get which ever one looks the better car take some pics of them throw them up so we can give a better opinion on the cars

right guys. the black micra wasan't at the best condition and seemed dodgy! lol
well anyway i'm going to see the red micra today and needed some really good tips on how to actually get people down on their prices! also the guy said its in mint condition and there's nothing wrong with it at all!... so if anyone can tell me what to say or how to get the price down for the micra. it's on for £900 we got him down to £850 so far so see where this will take us! please anyone what ever comes to your head write it down it will help alot thanksss cheers any good tips

right guys. the black micra wasan't at the best condition and seemed dodgy! lol
well anyway i'm going to see the red micra today and needed some really good tips on how to actually get people down on their prices! also the guy said its in mint condition and there's nothing wrong with it at all!... so if anyone can tell me what to say or how to get the price down for the micra. it's on for £900 we got him down to £850 so far so see where this will take us! please anyone what ever comes to your head write it down it will help alot thanksss cheers any good tips

what happened? i find pulling 800 cash out and offer it to him, his eyes will have dollar signs like the cartoons and he will fall back into the deep evil money game!he he

lmao martboy21!! good one the micra turned out to be crap lol
wanted to ask thinking of suzuki alto 2004 model do they have chain belts or are they normal cam belts? or wotever there called! lol

lmao martboy21!! good one the micra turned out to be crap lol
wanted to ask thinking of suzuki alto 2004 model do they have chain belts or are they normal cam belts? or wotever there called! lol

Noo! Micra ftw!dont leave us already,you will find one,just keep checking. I got mine from gumtree of middle aged man.

Whats your limit in price and could u afford the insurance on a super s /sr or si?

no martboy21 i can't afford to pay insurance!! thats the bad thing..... im 18 and its flipping high!
i wanted to ask you if i buy a 50cc moped and keep it for a year and get 1 year NCB on that could i use that 1 year NCB on the car insurance so then i can say i got 1year NCB!! ???
wanted to make sure? plz cheers thanks dude

no martboy21 i can't afford to pay insurance!! thats the bad thing..... im 18 and its flipping high!
i wanted to ask you if i buy a 50cc moped and keep it for a year and get 1 year NCB on that could i use that 1 year NCB on the car insurance so then i can say i got 1year NCB!! ???
wanted to make sure? plz cheers thanks dude

ill be honest i have heard of that

do what i did

insure on own policy add parentals and watch the quote fall, mate it took nearly 700 quid of mine, do it monthly and watch your spending.

its shlt believe me! Im 24, first years driving, all of my friends have evos,mr2s,scoobies,s14;s and i have a micra HA HA:p

but each to there own i guess:down:

keep trying and dont give up mate!cheers(Y)

kool thanks martboy21...... i've just tried that it made my insurance go even higher!
i think the best thing to do is buy a moped and insure and get my NCB for one year on that and then try 2 put that on the car insurance to make it cheaper!

Be careful though, some insurance policies can be tricky, and even if you earn 2 years on the moped, they might not let you transfer that to the car policy. You gotta be careful. Like for instance, I was insured as a named driver on my parents policy for a year, but when I went to take it out under my name with Direct Line, they said I wasn't able to use that year NCB, so i had to start with nothing!

right. i've made my decission and i'm going for the new micra's..... k12
but i just wanted 2 know if the k12's run on chain belt to?
cheers

Back