need a new exhaust

C

chris_k11

i want to do the car up lightly but want it to be subtle and not look crap becuase i dont have an endless source of money (student)
i want a new back box but not 5" and looks like it should be on a skyline,
just wonder what people have and if you can post some pictures so i can get an idea of what it will look like, maybe a three inch but nothing bigger.
also hellfrauds have some ripspeed alloys on sale £299.00 if you know what im talking about...are they any good, or whats the best alloys to fit, wanna spend no more than £400
cheers
chris!

Cherry bomb back box, loud an looks not bad too, shame if you get pulled and they do an emissions test on you tho!

Daz :alien:

chris_k11 said:
i want to do the car up lightly

K10Daz said:
Cherry bomb back box, loud an looks not bad too, shame if you get pulled and they do an emissions test on you tho!

Daz :alien:

these do not mix!!!

lightly means a nice grunt. not an explosion down the road!!

you can get nice ones such as the ashley competition back box

25-danniexhaust.JPG

:) hope this helps

ooooo my car!! hehe
but yes the ashley competition b box is quite a nice buy... its not too loud and sounds quite nice!! mine was about 80-90

wheels... halfords have (or did have last week not sure if it still on or not) a 20% off on their wheels.. so there was others like some multispoke fox's which are quite nice for around 300. i know the ripspeed ones ur on about and personally i dont really like them but its your taste n your choice really!

hi
guys that exhaust is exactly the kinda thing im looking for, size wise
is that the ashley comp back box?
cheers
chris

Yeah, I like the sound of your back box Danni, might get one myself when the paycheque comes through this month :cool:

Back