Exhaust

Wayy :) well my compo money came through so i can actually start to get my lovely micra to its former glory :) 1st on the list the exhaust. Now i know a young lad like me should just be about hugeee noise and decats and stuff but hey for a change,and the fact i dont have a lot of money left over after iv paid my insurance off, i want a 'standard' sytem, ovb with a noisy backbox ;)

On to my question then. Where can i get a good exhaust from? And how much am i lookin at? Ovb wont need a back box an all Hell dont even think i need a new cat tbh.

Oh another question, what back box should i go for. Searchin egay a can pick a 'universal'
One up for about 30, or should i get a named one? Or even one that was made for another car, like a 350z one or summat...choicea choices

I had a "universal" backbox put on my K10 still on there when it was sold yesterday so that was after a year and a half no rust either and it was only £45 from eBay
if you make sure it's stainless then youll never have rust :laugh:
got the guys at RSR exhaust to fit it onto the original pipe after second cat for around £60
Good Luck!
Micra76.jpg

Attachments

• Micra76..jpg
    Micra76..jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 198
Ok another questikn... Wont gettin a bigger backbox reduce the back pressure and actually make the car slower? My mate thinks so im not so sure

Back