My SR

B

benmicrasr

In about 2 months the SR is going to be sold, can some1 put a pic up of it in this thread to show people please!Looking for around £1500 without the ice though, ice can be kepted in but will have to talk about prices. No rust anywhere, crossmember and sills are spot on, few stone chips on front bumper and bonnet!Full through exhaust, de-catted, janspeed manifold, k&n induction kit, magnecor ignition leads, impul front and back bumper, postert sideskirts, smoothed boot, bucket seats with harnesses, 15" mille migila alloys, lowered 35mm all round!Based in Leicester, its a R plate, 93,000 on the clock and has had a oil and filter change every 3,000 miles since 80,000!MOT Til jan 07

No dibs m8, the car was at the donny show so you should be able to get a pic on the website somewhere, its on www.cruiseleics.com in gallery then search cars and go on nissan maxima!There wasnt a micra to select so a selected maxima, the car is well dirty there but its a picture!If the right offer came in now i would be tempted to sell now!

no offence but when the kid is offering u the money u shudnt be so rude, the attitude is wrong for selling a car, its your motor so u put the pics up

here's a pic I have.

thanks
Kev

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 198
Back