SR Bumpers

Yeah still got it, let me no your email address and i will send you my details!

hey ben just got ur e-mail cheers , i have sent one back!
Cheers!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i just sent you another e-mail benmicrasr on the first email adress you used because the other one wouldnt send??? let me know if you get it please!
cheers!

hi benmicrasr posting cheque today could you let me know when it gets there please or email me to say you getting my emails??
cheers!

whay! the bumper arrived mate, perfect condition :)

thanks loads mate, will now leave feedback ;)

Nice1, just b4 xmas, cost me loads to buy all that bubblewrap, i bet you were popping all the bubbles weren't ya?

Mini skyline got your cheque and paid took the cheque in yesterday to the bank, will send when money is in my account

haha totally! spent hours popping away lol,

thanks again mate it's been a real mission getting rear super s bumpers...

BTW you don't know where i can get my hands on a super s/ sr spoiler do you?

hmmm well down here its all facelift stuff which don't have surround spoilers or 1.0 L in red!! i goto three scrapyards and i can count at least ten 1.0 L red micras....

but nothing interesting like a 1.3 or super s/ SR... but I did see a yellow micra with wide arches!! there in my shed now lol

but if you spot a surround spoiler then let me know cos that would be a big help...(the last thing in my super s kit) but they are a b*tch to get off lol...

thanks ;)

NeX said:
haha totally! spent hours popping away lol,

thanks again mate it's been a real mission getting rear super s bumpers...

BTW you don't know where i can get my hands on a super s/ sr spoiler do you?

i got one in blue mate..

mini skyline i posted the front bumper 2day and they said you mite not get it till the new year but they did say there is a chance you mite get it b4 the new year!Cheers Ben

yeah mate sounds good hopefully ill get it soon ill tell ya when i get it!!
cheers!:laugh:

hi ben soz i havent replied i been busy i got the bumper on the 23rd i think perfect condition thanks!
mini_skyline

Just b4 xmas, nice present for u then, glad you like it and make sure you get a pic up off it when you have sprayed and fitted!

Back