SR Bumpers

B

benmicrasr

I will be selling my front and back SR bumpers next week hopefully. I have brought the impul front and back bumpers so these bumpers will just be gathering dust in my garage. The front bumper is in excellent condition with both fog lights, there is the usual little marks on it but nothing noticeable. The back bumper is in good condition but has a little crack, you can only see it when you look closely, just being honest. I will take some pics when they are off so you can see them. The colour is black and im looking for roughly £80 each, these bumpers look sportie and make a real difference to your car. Collection would be best but if you want to post you must sort this out. Im from Leicester and will meet in the midlands if petrol money is supplied. If nobody wants these they will be going on ebay.

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Got my car back 2nite with my impul bumpers on so i am selling my sr bumpers if any1 wants them, will try and take pics 2mor!

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
while you taking pics of the sr bumpers you might as well post pics of the car with new kit on so we can have a gander...

is it the full kit from Birmingham... i.e. fr bumper, Rr bumper, skirts n spoiler???

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

I cant pm cause im not a full member,people sell these for roughly £80 so looking for around that mark, would you be collecting or would you need it posting?Hopefully get some pics up 2mor or definate at the weekend so people can have a look.

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Hopefully get a pic up later 2day, RO5 where are you from?Would you collect?

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

I have managed to upload my pictures of the front and rear bumpers onto modded micras. Is there any chance some one would be able to add them into this thread ??

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

CAN SOMEBODY POST PICTURES OFF MY BUMPERS PLEASE????????????
On modded micras and username benmicrasr

exif.php

http://www.moddedmicras.co.uk/upload/exif.php?image=8-CIMG0696.JPG

that will do dorris

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Cheers for that hughes 16v.
The front bumper has got the fog lamps aswell and will be included in the price. Come on some1 must want these bumpers?????????

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Just had a quick look on ebay to get a price for postage and its roughly £15, do you want it?Are you goin to the midlands meet at all cause i could bring it with me then?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
can't make the midland meet, too far :( sorry mate.

what would you say to £80 overall?

M

mini_skyline

so have you sold any of them i am still interested how much for postage to ip22 2at
cheers!

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Still both bumpers FOR SALE, for both bumpers £30 postage
Nex make it £90 overall and you can have the back bumper. Let me no

NeX

Club Member
sorry mate i'm gonna have to leave it. thats not too far off what it costs to get them straight from nissan... but thanks for the offer.

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

If you had both bumpers i would do it for £170 including postage!
ANY OFFERS??????????

M

mini_skyline

what about £140 with postage i do want them but i will have to get them resprayed so can afford to give you that much really??:doh:

M

mini_skyline

oooohhhhhh so tempting i do want them i dont know how much it would be to get them sprayed??

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Ring a few bodyshops up near where you live and get some quotes so you have a rough idea!I would of thought around £150 roughly not to sure. ANYBODY want these bumpers?The front one does come with fog lamps!

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Any interest?Xmas is coming quick and i would rather sell them b4 to get some xtra cash, any offers????????

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Selling these for £70 ono now, NEX do you want the back for £80 posted???Let me no

NeX

Club Member
is that £80 for the rear one plus postage?

£60? i got a christmas to fund too :)

NeX

Club Member
can you go any less?

you know as it's christmas and all lol,

if you'll take £60 i'll have it now but if you want more then i'll have to think about it...

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

£60 including postage is very cheap so i will say £70 all in, what do you think?

NeX

Club Member
i couldn't reply to your mail, it say's box not found.
but here's what i sent:

"Hi ya ben it's NeX here,

i'm gonna send off the cheque for £70 tonight, let me know when you get it :)

Thanks loads,

have a good christmas,"

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

I will let you know when i get your email, any takers on the front bumper?

NeX

Club Member
i don't think you'll get it becuse it didn't send

it said:

Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

but anyway the cheque is gone :) it's by first class so give it a couple of days lol

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

If you want the bumper without the fog lights then you can have it for £70 but if you want the fog lamps which sell seperately for £20 easily then £80 and your gettin a good deal there cause sr bumpers usually go for £100 all in!There's my xmas spirit

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Nex got your cheque 2day, will send as soon as money is in my account

M

mini_skyline

cool cool ill more than likely have it ill get back to you tommorow and tell you!:kungfu: