My SR

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Just sticking out a feeler just now for my SR, this doesnt mean I am definately selling it but I am just looking to see if there would be interest in it.

97 P plate Micra SR
Flame Red
By time of selling it will have done around 96,000 miles
Full Service history, when I have had it the oil has been changed around every 6000 miles.
It is modded with the following mods. Some of these I would be willing to maybe split if there was interest for them. But I would sell the car as a whole as well for the right money.
Team Dynamics Pro Race 2 15" Alloys with 2x Toyo Tyres and 2x Falken Tyres
Front Almera Brake Conversion
KYB Shocks & Eibach Progressive Springs
Full Janspeed Exhaust System & DeCat
Side Rear Tinted Windows with Micra.org.uk stickers
Corbreau Forza Sport Bucket Seats with Harnesesses mounted on custom mounts, not modded Micra ones, so sit much lower.
Smoothed Rear Boot
Open Mouth Grill
K&N Panel Filter with Extra Air Feed.

The car would be getting sold with the smooth boot, Almera brakes and open grill regardless.

The other mods I would be willing to sell seperately. I do have all the stanard parts aswell, seats, windows, exhaust, alloy wheels, airbox etc.

I would be happy with £1250 for the car as it is fully modded or around £900 for the car "standard" with the Almera brakes, open grill and smoothed boot.

The centre pipe I would say £40 for it. It does have a silencer I believe, al be it a very small one.

The brake conversion is staying on the car, more hassle than it is worth to change it back to Micra ones.

The D2s are staying, I am after a facelift Micra now.

The centre pipe I would say £40 for it. It does have a silencer I believe, al be it a very small one.

The brake conversion is staying on the car, more hassle than it is worth to change it back to Micra ones.

The D2s are staying, I am after a facelift Micra now.

How much shipped in Italy?it's a janspeed right?

Yes it is a Janspeed. I would only sell it all seperate if I had a buyer for the Manifold, decat and backbox.

I am unsure of a price of postage to Italy as it is pretty big. I would think it would be around another £40.

As I mentioned I am just putting out a feeler just now so nothing is definately for sale.

Corbs, the shocks and springs I would be looking for £150. They are only around a year old and in good condition.

Fraz put in a good offer and you can have the harnesses,lol. Could sell you some nice Micra specific bucket seat mounts too :p

Yeah sorry Glen, they would not be getting sold, the car isnt getting scrapped.

You could buy the door cards for say £1250 and they would come with a free Nissan Micra SR :p

Back