For Sale - My K11 1.3 Sr 96

R

rossw87

Still For Sale K11 1.3 Sr 1996 - £800!!!!!

Hi all i am selling my 1.3 k11 sr!!!

In mettalic blue, only had two owners, an old lady from new until last year and then me.
Features are as follows,

Colour coded bumpers and side skirts,
Swissels wheel caps (not alloys but look pretty cool)
Full sound to light, 17 multi function neons installed back, front and sides with remote control in centre console displaying wot is happening on the outside (looks amazing when on)!!
Full blue and black seat covers
new chrome gear shift surround, blue gaitor and blue gear knob, just needs shortening,
Just installed a jbl component set comprising of door speakers and tweeters in the headlining
Blue diamondplate floor mats
Cd Player
Neon light in headlining wired to the door light
Tinted back windows and msc logos
Blue chrome front window wipers
Tax runs out at the end of march
MOTd until december

Also i have a meshed grill coming from r05 micra fully painted which ill throw in!

im lookin for 1400 ono but am open to sensible offers as i need a quick sale!

Lovely lookin car and have served me well for the last 12 months never had a breakdown of any sort!!!

Any questions dont hesitate to contact me, phone numbers 07704414681 or my email is [email protected]

Viewings and test drives welcome just get in touch first

Cheers

Ross

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    808.5 KB · Views: 251
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    831.1 KB · Views: 321
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    800.7 KB · Views: 250
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    813.6 KB · Views: 258
OP
OP
R

rossw87

Due to the fact that i need a quick sale i m changing my askin price to 1100! And also the fact that the front tube on my neons seems to have dissapeared but im pretty sure it can be replaced!

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
that is a very nice k11 sr you have there and thats a great offer!!!!!!
its so disapointing when i find out where a seller lives because they are always to far away :-( otherwise i would have been interested.
good luck with the sell
napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
haahaa "paddy" like your attitude lol. its just to far mate :-( also i havent got a clue how to get back without a GPRS System lol.
if it was closer......Yes.
napster

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Napster said:
haahaa "paddy" like your attitude lol. its just to far mate :-( also i havent got a clue how to get back without a GPRS System lol.
if it was closer......Yes.
napster

Thats what maps and roadsigns are for ;)

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
yes guys ok you win. i knew you where going to say something about a MAP lol. i could use a map but i would prefer a SEXY LADIES VOICE FROM A COMPUTER TELLING me to "Turn Left" lol.
its really just to far unfortuantly :-(
napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
paddymarsden said:
lol ! on my tomtom navigator (pda based) ive added celebrity voices and i have the sexy voice of Carol Vorderman :) lol

haahaa oh man thats funny :) (possibly QUOTE of the month in my mind lol)

you spent around £300 on a PDA and your telling me to buy a paper based map lol. its all good dude, no worries lol.

ive been looking at a SATNAV but still not sure cause theres nowhere i need to go.......except maybe get the SR lol.
napster

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Napster said:
except maybe get the SR lol.
napster

Correction : WHEN you get the SR ;)

i only spent £180 on my HP PDA with bluetooth GPS and original holder with original software !! sorted !

i dont go that far either but its nice to have lol

sorta agree with the quote of the month but will have to see wont we.

in the name of the dude from 'The Dukes of Hazzard' :

DO IT !

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
paddymarsden said:
Correction : WHEN you get the SR ;)

in the name of the dude from 'The Dukes of Hazzard' :

DO IT !

haahaa those also made me laugh.

i had a look on multimap and that is to far away from me unless im getting the wrong AREA UP ,lol (nowing me.. yes)

i cant go that far for a car unfortuantly cause id rather go a longer distance for (sorry to say this on a micra forum) but HONDA CRX :) i love them, but im happy with my k11 at the mo.

just i wish it was closer thats all

OP
OP
R

rossw87

shame mate is a lovely car, wuldnt u like a nice drive in ur newly acquired k11 bak down south???? lol

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
rossw87 said:
shame mate is a lovely car, wuldnt u like a nice drive in ur newly acquired k11 bak down south???? lol

mate i bet it is a lovely car!! pictures look LUSH.

like i said i was interested till i found out id NEED A SPACE SHUTTLE TO GET TO you lol.
its just to far for me mate, even if i would enjoy the drive back in a LUSH k11 SR!!!
hope it sells mate
napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Allan said:
No he wouldn't, cause i want it :D

if that was meant for me, id just like to say that it wasnt because you want it lol. it cause the journey is TOO FAR unfortunatly!!
so if it was closer it might have already been in my drive :)

napster

OP
OP
R

rossw87

lol another disaster 2day, cd wont eject from my cd player so am throwing in my set of pioneer 6x9s in recompense!!! everything seems to go wrong when im selling it :(

OP
OP
R

rossw87

Am lowering my asking price considerably due to the fact i need the cash to get my new car, need a quick sale so sum1 could snap them selves up a bargain if they act fast!!!!!!

£800 cash and its urs!!

Cant say fairer than that!!!

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
why do you have to live so far away!!!! lol

i cant believe im still posting on this thread lol

£800 is a bloody bargin mate :)

just asking is it a standard SR at around "75bhp"???
cheers
napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
paddymarsden said:
go for it napster !!!!! DO IT !!! DO IT !!

haahaa, i love all this persuasion lol!!

was looking at "train timetables" and its not long on a train! :)
but.........

not sure yet :-(

napster

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
there ya go then, not a long train journey !!!! SORTED !

ill buy you a donut if you buy this car.....it will be a chocolate one !!!

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
OP
OP
R

rossw87

lol darren tints were just done with that tspes tuff from halfords and a lot of hard work, took the windows out and spent 1 hour on each taking the air pockets out, and napster u know its worth a 9 hour journey lol, id make u a cup of tea when u got here,
nice offer by the way layla but no use for a standard k11, cheers n e way hun ;)

Antony

Ex. Club Member
hi there everyone....

this is my first post..lol

im after a 1.3 K11 micra (any colour not bothered) to replace my now squashed 309 GTI..... bl00dy french cars. :suspect:

anyway, has anyone got any idea where i can get a desent one (3 door prefferebly) for about £500?...............i know its a long shot..

i just fell in love with the micra after i saw what could be done to them and how mean they look lowered.... (plus i havent ever had a 16V car)

anyone any clues?

thank you
[email protected]

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
rossw87 said:
napster u know its worth a 9 hour journey lol, id make u a cup of tea when u got here
its just tempting for the tea alone! anychance of a biscuit cause im sure after a journey like that ill be hungry lol :grinning:
no one wants this micra then :-( abit sad in my mind lol

was reading the first post and MY APOLOGIES FOR BRINGING THIS UP but is there any "problems" at all with the micra?

cheers
napster