My other facelift micra got mot failures. Please help me. :(

Red: Need advices from you guys.

Nearside Headlight
-Nearside Registration plate lamp not working.
I need to replace new reg plate lamp so it will be working if i change new bulb.
-Nearside front Headlamp not working.
This headlight plug is mess up so these wires are so wrong. i need to soldering it so these wires are no clues to me. How can i find these wires are right to connect to other wires.

Front Suspension
-Offside outer front suspension arm ball joint dust over excessively damaged so that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt.
I need to change CV gaiter so is it correct?

Tyres
-Offside front tyres incorrect because different size tyres are fitted on the same axle.
All these tyres should be same sizes.
-Offside front tyre tread depth below requirements of 1.6mm.
I need to get new tyre.:rolleyes:

Wash screen
- Front windscreen washer provides insufficient washer liquid.
This is so funny lol. I asked my little brother to do it so he put water in it. Obviously, I will put new wash screen liquid after i sort these errors.

Advisory Items
-Offside front (on outer rim) road wheel slightly damaged.
This wheel was hit by kerb so in soon, i will replace another good wheel.
- Front brake pads are wearing thin.
I will change new brake pads soon.

Thanks for reading guys. I hope you guys will say something.

cheers guys

jk

Front Suspension
-Offside outer front suspension arm ball joint dust over excessively damaged so that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt.
I need to change CV gaiter so is it correct?

jk

To me the suspension arm ball joint is the ball joint holding the hub on mate thats what you'll need to replace :)

To me the suspension arm ball joint is the ball joint holding the hub on mate thats what you'll need to replace :)

Oh i see.

are these pics are similar?

images

$(KGrHqZ,!joE9UiF6-kdBPol8vBhhQ~~60_35.JPG

is first picture that i need to change it right?

i think a large hammer should help fella
Or as Skymera has said you could just replace the arm, especially if any of the bushings are worn as well

Yea, that is what i am thinking. I got a big hammer lol. I will replace with new arm ball joint.

Skymera is right so it will be easier to change new arms. I may do it in next summer. :)

I am trying to find out about headlight wiring. I think i should ask my aunty cos she got same micra as mine. (different colours.:rolleyes:) I can look her headlight wiring so i can compare and write on the paper too.
I hope that car will be pass mot on this monday. fingers cross.:eek:

Anyway, Thanks for helping guys.
i am really appreciate it.

jk

this ball joint is piss me off mate. i tried to remove this ball joint out of this wishbone. i gave up cos i hit my thumb with a big hammer. i managed to get this wishbone out. i am going to euro car parts to get new wishbone. make this life easier.:rolleyes:

i will upload some pictures when i finish this job. :)

Mot tester said that bottom ball joint is worn out. it looks ok to me so i have to change new one. i can't remove this bottom ball joint cos its tooooo hard to get this out. I am on the way to euro car parts to get new wishbone. it will come with mounts and bottom ball joint.

OK, that's not what you said first. at least with a new wishbone all will be good.

Front Suspension

Mot is pass today morning. :)

Now, I got to sort this passenger headlight plug and bonnet is not close it properly.

Anyway, i changed two wishbones so Mum told me that one of front wheel is slightly making noises.

These bolts are tight so I am confusing right now. I will find out tomorrow.

Does anyone got problems with new wishbones after change?

Cheers
Jk

Back