my nissan micra :D

if you put
after it should bring the picture up on the fourm but its not working for me for some reason.

dscf0475s.jpg

also welcome to the club

hey man, great colour. your on the right tracks. if i remember in your welcome thread you said you were an older owner. its quite hard for us old men not to get too sucked into what the younger folk are doing. but i doubt a suspension drop and painted steelies would hurt mate. oh and paint the nissan badges black and remove the rear stickers. that is all for now mate.

thanks for advice mike im only 19 mate but painting the nissan badges black is a great idea stickers are coming off dont worry just wait for heat gun to be delivered im not the richest of guys i work ina co-op lol so takes a while to save for stuff but lowering is something i wont to do thinking 40mm ? and i got black wheel trims on mate

thanks for advice mike im only 19 mate but painting the nissan badges black is a great idea stickers are coming off dont worry just wait for heat gun to be delivered im not the richest of guys i work ina co-op lol so takes a while to save for stuff but lowering is something i wont to do thinking 40mm ? and i got black wheel trims on mate

sorry mate, my mistake. must learn to read. i used a hair dryer to do my stickers mate. keeps your hands warm too but a heat gun will burn :p

lowering is fine but take into account you'll need to adjust the rear axle with an adjustable panhard rod. or see if frank has any bushes left. (Y)

haha its ok mate but im loving what you have dont with ur steelies bro thinking of doing a white line round mine ot sure what colour would go nice with gold lol apart form black yeah ill have to ask frank or see if i can get down to him and see if he can sort them for me dont cutting coils off a mot fail ?

haha its ok mate but im loving what you have dont with ur steelies bro thinking of doing a white line round mine ot sure what colour would go nice with gold lol apart form black yeah ill have to ask frank or see if i can get down to him and see if he can sort them for me dont cutting coils off a mot fail ?

as long as they dont fall out i cant see it being a fail. they'll need to take the springs of to see that they're chopped. spray them red and they'll look like lowering springs. as for the steelies, black with a gold lip. :p

i think its a gx helloween, and as we know the gx's are a bit hit and miss with what you get.

Oh, ok i thought all 1.3 cars would have a rev counter :suspect: .... i think rev counters give it the part on the dashboard in my opinion..... looks bland having a water temp that big where the rev counter should be e.t.c. but all looks good!!! (Y)

J

Oh, ok i thought all 1.3 cars would have a rev counter :suspect: .... i think rev counters give it the part on the dashboard in my opinion..... looks bland having a water temp that big where the rev counter should be e.t.c. but all looks good!!! (Y)

J

yeah i think they look better, and it aids you in knowing if your micra is idling as it should. i'd kill for a rev counter. just havn't got the pennies. :down:

update!! did some custom moddin on center console fitted a dubble din head unit ill have some pics up soon but now all my speakers work and looks awsome to but was pain in the arse :laugh:

Back