New to msc check out my micra

Hi giuys just joined this site as i need some stuff and tips for my micra. I've got a black micra 1.4 sports plus which has been modified and still currently doing something new every week the following modifications have been done:-

15" alloys
lowered 30ml
custom bonnet scoop
rear spoiler
twin stainless steel back box
Rear mini style lights
Yellow brake calipers
custom dash
nismo custom mudflaps
nismo badges
blacked out grill
8000k hid lights
smoked front foglights
chrome airfilter and pipe
strut brace
rockercover painted red
full zero gauge amp wiring kit
twin 12" vibe blackair subs
hifonics comeptition amp
custom amp rack
Japanese logo (the dogs b***loks in japanese)
the car stil needs work doing bits and bobs need a new front bumper and just a little tlc let me know what you think guys heres the piks thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

welcome to the club fella ..........sounds a nice car that ...... :laugh: can only see a frog :laugh: ......................lol :wasntme:

NICE CAR THERE MATE

Looks good mate kinda makes me miss my old wheels. Are those mudflaps just the PVC ones you hav to make fit yourself? The one you always see on pulsars? Lol

thanks mate yh there are pvc there originally 4 the pulsar but had to modify them 2 fit the micra wasn't hard at all just after a aftermarket spoiler cant seem to find any parts its hard

nice car, thats the sport with the factory red trim yea? and are those the supidly expensive £75 mudflaps from ebay? i got a set of them too :)

thanks the seats and door trims were factory fitted but the dash and steering wheel was custom lol yeah but there worth the price mate there quality and do look good

Back