My nismo micra

hi guys bin away for a while had the car off the road was doing some more work to it now here it is updated

22102010185.jpg

22102010186.jpg

22102010189.jpg

22102010190.jpg

22102010191.jpg

22102010192.jpg

22102010193.jpg

17102010181.jpg

had the japanese logo put on the bonnet blue led lights on engine bay door handles grill boot and door sills and bumpers painted black also repaired the massive crack on my front bumper custom rover turbo side skirts put on r8 style leds as reverse lights :p

bin the fairy lights mate they look awful it would be a nice car if it didnt have the christmas decorations up this earlygrr

Change the 90 degree elbow and vacum hose to red on your induction kit. Looks miles better.

and do loose the christmas lights, it brings the car down.

Attachments

• PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4,543
Change the 90 degree elbow and vacum hose to red on your induction kit. Looks miles better.

and do loose the christmas lights, it brings the car down.

to be honest the 90 deg pipe work may look better but itll hamper performance, a top hat pancake style filter would be more suited, as the extra pipe work wont be helping it plus just my opinion but i think it looks a bit silly, looks and sounds much more beasty with a top hat, and improves throttle response,
have tried this so i do know there is a difference

thanks guys maan why peepz taking the #### i found a my strip light so just put it on the engine bay there only lights man der not gonna kill ya (Y) im goona tek em off anyway and the lights on my rear there stayin cuz i aint got a reverse light R-REG-SR thanks man cost me £150 to get that done i dont regret it cuz does look good means stylish performance and beauty in otherwords the dogs bo***cks lol (Y) next gonna get it tinted and get some custom red lather interior also smack a turbo on it cant wait(Y)

take em off is up to you mate
why bother when whilst their off they cannot really be seen
oh and its all raining down in west london right now,not that its of intrest

thanks guys maan why peepz taking the ####)
firstly mate because you said its a nismo micra in your title people get excited thinking they are about to see a one of a kind rare nismo special, only to find this:glare:
i found a my strip light so just put it on the engine bay there only lights man der not gonna kill ya (Y) im goona tek em off anyway
yes that will instantly make the car less hated, neons etc are very old hat and even when they were fresh were pretty gay and only sported by the chavy max power homos running round in pintos,novas,corsas etc which is something noone on this forum wants to be associated with, how many performance cars(i mean real performance cars) do you see in a proper tuners mag like japanese performance or total nissan or banzai (performance is termed very lightly but more so than max power) with neons? 0 thats how many, people are taking the p1ss because of this:p
and the lights on my rear there stayin cuz i aint got a reverse light
firsly fair enough keep them all its your car at the end of the day, if they are acting as a reverse light then they aint so bad and its quite an inventive idea
if there not and your driving round with them on then thats a no no as itll look gay and most importantly itll be illegal and you will be stopped
also smack a turbo on it cant wait(Y)
good plan, i reccomend stop buying things that will make the car look chavvy or illegal stop and back away from the halfrauds/egay and get researching/saving and sort a nice tubby kit and have a real performance car on your hands, i dont know how old you are but when i was 18 (many moons ago) i wanted a big blinging flashing lighty car with a stupid aggressor style body kit and aimed for max power cover glory, luckily i found fast ford learned the error of my ways and began performance tuning, then fell into the jap scene where ive been and will be forever.:laugh::laugh:
Treat the micra good dude itll reward you(Y)

neons etc are very old and even when they were fresh were pretty gay and only sported by the chavy max power homos running round in puntos,novas,corsas etc

HA!

You dont need reverse lights anyway its not illegal to have none ;) but it is illegal to have any bright white lights on the back of your whilst travelling forward.

In my opinion i think you should ditch the lights, tint the windows, do all the little touches and focus on the engine, maybe not a turbo if u dont want your wallet robbed lol but you cant expect amazing figures from a 1.3 anyway

HA!

You dont need reverse lights anyway its not illegal to have none ;) but it is illegal to have any bright white lights on the back of your whilst travelling forward.

In my opinion i think you should ditch the lights, tint the windows, do all the little touches and focus on the engine, maybe not a turbo if u dont want your wallet robbed lol but you cant expect amazing figures from a 1.3 anyway

turboing aint that expensive if you know what your doing

Back